Official Bape Thread

pondon is a reseller so not exactly "official." There are several authorized Bape retailers listed in the BapeTalk link.

What are you confused about? I can walk you through step by step. Don't be intimidated by the length of that guide. The process is so easy, you'll smack yourself for even considering buying any where but Japan again.

Last edited:
pondon is a reseller so not exactly "official." There are several authorized Bape retailers listed in the BapeTalk link.

What are you confused about? I can walk you through step by step. Don't be intimidated by the length of that guide. The process is so easy, you'll smack yourself for even considering buying any where but Japan again.

Pm'd u bro

how much do you guys think a pair of the Batman bapestas from the marvel pack is worth in pretty good condition?

Anybody gonna pick up the Shark hoodie anniversary gear? The hoodie that just released retails for like 600 USD, god damn!

It was $370 in Japan.

Yet another reason never to buy from us.bape

How would I go about buying from bape.JP without using a middle man?

Would they ship to my US address with US billing if I were to use a VPN?

I imagine the absurd prices are due to the high rent for the NYC store and not import taxes. I remember when tees were $68, sharks $300 and sneakers $190..

There was concern back in 2011 when it was revealed they hadn't renewed the lease and the store would be closing. This of course was just a rumor, but looking back, it wouldn't have been so bad. I would rather the shop had closed, prices dropped due to no overhead and their small corporate office continue to maintain the webstore. Unfortunately this wasn't the case and prices have continued to climb annually.

Repped and bookmarked.

Thank you! 
nthat.gif

fyi, yen value is very low right now. This is an excellent time to buy things from Japan, or at least give it a try.

Prices for the Bape Japan webstore:

T-Shirts = $56
Camo Hoodies = $215
Shark Hoodies = $252
Jackets <$400

Shipping is a ***** tho 
Not really. EMS shipping is pretty affordable and starts at 1,200 yen. Delivery within three days.

Last edited:
I just checked the link. You won the auction. FJBIDDER is one of FromJapan's accounts and they were the only bidder.

Your Charge 1 payment was more than what the auction ended at, and they sent you a partial refund for the difference.

Hence "3. the price paid for your item is cheaper than what was paid for in your Charge 1 form."

And just to clear the air, FromJapan will NEVER keep your money if you lose the bid or an item is sold out. A refund is just two or three clicks away.

Last edited:
^^^ I can second that FROMJAPAN is legit. I've bidded on several items and lost before and my money was refunded promptly.

Just paid something a few minutes ago, not sure if the charge 1 received the discount

and if i'm purchasing something from the Japan Bape shop, will the measurements be the same as US? 

The discount would have applied automatically for shopping orders. If you're paying for an auction, it will be refunded via FromJapan points once it's been shipped to you.

And yes, sizing is the same. The Japan webstore has measurements for everything.

Back
Top Bottom