Official Bape Thread

I'll double check that in the morning. I placed the order like 3 days ago but paid tonight... if that matters..

Did JP get different 20th anniversary sharks? I kinda wanted the US version rather than the all white one

Anyway I can get the JP webstore to work on my IPad

I'll double check that in the morning. I placed the order like 3 days ago but paid tonight... if that matters..
Only orders submitted during the promo period are eligible. You could've placed a new order and gotten the discount. Try contacting them though.
Japan got all of them but I think the camo shark was only sold on Zozo in limited quantities.

Anyway I can get the JP webstore to work on my IPad
The Japan site runs on flash player which I don't believe is supported on apple devices.

fyi, yen value is very low right now. This is an excellent time to buy things from Japan, or at least give it a try.

Prices for the Bape Japan webstore:

T-Shirts = $56

Camo Hoodies = $215

Shark Hoodies = $252

Jackets

What's a good place to buy bape shark stuff? I'm looking for the 10th anv hoodie and basically different bape shark camos

yeah i have been checking pondon, i really a purple shark hoodie but it's pretty expensive. I've been checking bapetalk though hopefully one comes up.

Im still thirsting for yellow 1st camo bapestas

Could've snagged a pair on ebay but the seller put it up for BIN when i wasn't looking. Smh the search goes on

Im still thirsting for yellow 1st camo bapestas
Could've snagged a pair on ebay but the seller put it up for BIN when i wasn't looking. Smh the search goes on
Same here. Impossible to find and I'm willing to pay rape for my size (11)

Can you ask for more pictures of the tag? Specifically the size tag and the gold ape head tag (it should be on the inside of one of the shorts legs).

It's hard to tell if it's legit with the pictures above

99.9% sure those shorts will be fakes. They're probably still all over eBay for $50 shipped from China. People buy them up like you wouldn't believe. Been a while since I've seen any legit pairs.

But if you want to be certain, you need more pics. However the size tag nor gold ape tag will be any good indication, as both are faked pretty well.

The only thing you need is a pic of the care/wash tag. It's the one thing they never get right.

btw, I've owned the regular blue camo sweatshorts and the color of the waistband and drawstrings looks off.

DO NOT BUY WITHOUT MORE PICS.

Last edited:
It was only cardboard. I'm sure you can have one custom made somewhere for a fraction of the price.

Back
Top Bottom