Official Bape Thread

Ok cool man, appreciate it, this is the one I want
Cool, I'll let you know people in HK weren't that crazy for this collection. My friend who works at the BAPE store said the Sesame street release was a lot crazier.

Wow that's crazy, it was the opposite in the us. I just walked to bape day of release and they had entire sesame street collection just chilling there

Haha that's why the stock left in each country differs. Initially I thought people wanted the Big Sean and Kid Cudi releases the most so I went a little to check it out. When the store opened, not many people wanted it. The most popular tee was actually the plain 10th NYC anniversary one. Also people in HK are hesitant to buy any of the hoodies because it's so hot here in the summer.

Yea different markets are interested in different items. It's understandable that a lot of new yorkers would go after the nyc anniversary pack. Us artists and arguably the most important city in the country. If they did a Hong kong pack it probably would've been nuts

Actually they did a release for the 9th anniversary for HK but the collection didn't look as good haha. One thing I'm kind of frustrated with BAPE is that their quality seems to be decreasing steadily. The only recent release I was happy with the quality was the BAPE black release. I only got the hoodie tho.

That bape black collection was very expensive, I think dover street market only release.

Yea was quite expensive but the quality was on point and now the resale is through the roof. I bought the hoodie to go with the Jordan Pinnacles haha. But since the BAPE black collection was the first line, all the stuff was made in Japan not China so the quality was a lot better.

Oh ok got you. I don't really mess with the sweaters because in the us retail is 350+ on them. Shirts also 93 (were 100+ before)
Can't wait for the next bape sale, will scoop a few items on the low hopefully

Yea, and plus tax in NYC makes things quite expensive. Also to warn you China may have a lot of stock left but the prices are pretty high as well. BAPE is already promoting their next collab with ALIFE. Think I'm gonna pass on that.

Just checked pondon, she has both the tee,shark,and cap up right now for a reasonable price.
Thanks for the heads up, might have to cop from there. Anybody in NY plan on going to the release on the 21st? Maybe we could work something out.

anyone know when U.S. Store updates online for new releases?

Anyone else see the new collection?

I like a lot of it. Might need to grab a coaches jacket.

Can someone let me know how the regular tees fit relative to supreme?

Back
Top Bottom