Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

i NEVER liked fps games because i would just get destroyed online but i'm sticking with this one since i'm above a 1.0 k/d ratio
laugh.gif
. game is cool but i hate the limited amount of maps. and the deathmatches are never full so you have empty games or unbalanced teams.

i used to like engineer the most until i started playing medic. now i'm used to the large ammo clip. i've been trying to play recon so i can get all the guns.. but i hate it. i don't have the patience to sit around and camp. i wish the all-kit weapons could have at least the red dot feature so i can use the g3 while i'm recon. i can't see who i'm shooting at with the metal crosshairs.

add me XBL gt: callejas3085

I'm getting off this game for a while I don't know if its a bug with my xbox or the game but everytime I'm about to start a match it takes me back to the dashboard. Did it 4 times already
mad.gif

I don't know why I slept on Conquest for so long. 
smh.gif
.  Is it just me or is the lack of maps really not that serious?  I mean, sure I wish there were more but I havent gotten tired of any of them unlike in MW2.  Maybe because camping isn't an issue in this game..

I'm getting off this game for a while I don't know if its a bug with my xbox or the game but everytime I'm about to start a match it takes me back to the dashboard. Did it 4 times already
mad.gif

Happened to me twice in the past couple of days 
tired.gif
.  Everything goes fine on the 2nd try though

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I don't know why I slept on Conquest for so long. 
smh.gif
.  Is it just me or is the lack of maps really not that serious?  I mean, sure I wish there were more but I havent gotten tired of any of them unlike in MW2.  Maybe because camping isn't an issue in this game..

mad.gif
Happened to me twice in the past couple of days 
tired.gif
.  Everything goes fine on the 2nd try though

Yeah maps don't bother me.

I love how each class gives you a completely different experience.

does anyone wanna boost for achievements, demolition man and Et tu Brute on xbox live? my gamertag is xRaydiation, add me ill try to be on all night

Originally Posted by poorniko

does anyone wanna boost for achievements, demolition man and Et tu Brute on xbox live? my gamertag is xRaydiation, add me ill try to be on all night

I'll probably be one this week some time...if I get time
frown.gif

anybody here still play? i only have like 4 people on my friends list that play. hows onslaught mode?

Back
Top Bottom