Official Bitcoin Thread

Everything's still in the toilet. Got me scurred to buy some more alt coins not knowing where the bottom will be. :smh:
I hate this

this drop in BTC making me second guess my investment
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Wouldn't this get you like 1LTC a year at that hash rate?
laugh.gif
ha yah, if you're getting this to mine and be rich..don't do it.  

if you need a wifi router for the office/room for $49 then at the same time get small daily 15c-20c payments that could one day be 100x current price, i'd say its worth it.

Wouldn't this get you like 1LTC a year at that hash rate? :lol:
ha yah, if you're getting this to mine and be rich..don't do it.  

if you need a wifi router for the office/room for $49 then at the same time get small daily 15c-20c payments that could one day be 100x current price, i'd say its worth it.

yup

ill try and cop one. whats $50 to make cash albeit a very small amount

like you said what if LTC explodes and is worth thousands?

PROFIT!

How do you guys feel about ANS? Antshares, or the Chinese version of Ethereum? I just bought a few shares.

This thread is hilarious. Yesterday "Not sure about my investment" Today " Should have grabbed more coins" .

Gotta remember these coins can't stay on a bull run forever. Corrections are needed and will happen.

ZCash (ZEC) will be accepted as a form of payment on Alphabay on July 1st. Alphabay accepted monero and within a month or so monero rose up in value 6x. Alphabay is like the new Silk Road.I predict buy ZCash now and then sell by end of August.

Stack up on ETH when you can, because once they go POS (proof of stake) you'll need around 25-35 ETH minimum, and it will give you 6-12% return annually.

So say you have 1000 ETH that you can stake....it is possible you will get 12% annual returns on that meaning 120 ETH a year!!!  Say ETH hits 1k in the near future, which is a very real possibility....you're looking at $120k a year return annually.  Stack up boys.  Remember this post, POS is coming.

Stack up on ETH when you can, because once they go POS (proof of stake) you'll need around 25-35 ETH minimum, and it will give you 6-12% return annually.

So say you have 1000 ETH that you can stake....it is possible you will get 12% annual returns on that meaning 120 ETH a year!!!  Say ETH hits 1k in the near future, which is a very real possibility....you're looking at $120k a year return annually.  Stack up boys.  Remember this post, POS is coming.
Why would you need around 25-35 ETH minimum?

Is that for all proof of stake coins or just Eth?

Back
Top Bottom