Official Bitcoin Thread

1501543520366.jpg

does anybody mine in here? about to build my 4th rig

What are you mining ? I'm looking to build some rigs.

Feels like a vague and general question but would anyone be willing to briefly school me on Ripple?

Feels like a vague and general question but would anyone be willing to briefly school me on Ripple?

Avoid investing in it. I made the mistake when I was new in crypto because everyone was talking about Ripple and I didnt know how marketcaps worked so I bought some and sold recently at a 40% loss. Here's why you shouldnt buy it: circulating supply is huge at 38 billion coins and a market cap of under 7 billion giving you the current price of .18 cents. Also the total supply of coins is gonna be 99 billion bringing the price down when they release. At best ripple could be worth 60 cents in a year.
Look for lower supply coins, ideally 100-150 million which most are anyway. Always look at the supply, gives you an idea how fast the price can rise. Lower supply=easier way to raise the price.

Im trying to buy some ETH for the first time on Coinbase. Im using my Suntrust Mastercard (Debit) and all my orders are cancelled? Any Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom