Official Bitcoin Thread

Dont even trip You and JK gonna be pullin up in lambos at NT Bitcoin 2020 Summit

I saw that You let go of your civic to your co workers, dont worry you'll get that good karma 1000 times over you pumped this thread up and let alot nters eat

i wish fap kept his cvc but hes straight up a good dude. i sure as hell wouldnt do that. i would be like" go buy cvc on bittrex, its .12 cents right now"

Just checked my portfolio...
giphy.gif

Guys I'm lost. Give me cliff notes. Is this buying bitcoins and selling or investing in stocks? I know nothing about bitcoins or stocks

Guys I'm lost. Give me cliff notes. Is this buying bitcoins and selling or investing in stocks? I know nothing about bitcoins or stocks

Very different from stocks. Crypto is far more volatile, the gains are big and so are the losses when a bad day comes along. But most people can easily double, even triple their money in a year by not touching their portfolio. By day trading a decent percentage can be made if things go your way or you can easily eff yourself over by making bad choices

Meh for CVC. Much sexier options out there. Remember the supply is 1 billion coins so it has a harder job to get up that a coin with a lower supply.

Meh for CVC. Much sexier options out there. Remember the supply is 1 billion coins so it has a harder job to get up that a coin with a lower supply.

is this what we are supposed to be looking out for? coins with lower supplies?

CVC is currently at 340 million playboy. When is the expected billion come into play? It's on a fire sale right now if jk is right with this one.

is this what we are supposed to be looking out for? coins with lower supplies?

Thats up to you. But bigger supply=lower price potential+longer time for a price rise.
See the price is calculated when you divide the market cap with the number of coins.
The ideal coins have around a 50-150 million supply.

I urge everyone on this thread to read this CNBC article that was just posted. They are interviewing David Sacks OG PAYPAL CEO....he drops some GEMS in here that you all need to pay attention to:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/14/david-sacks-cryptocurrency-interview.html

"David Sacks: Cryptocurrency fulfills the 'original vision' we tried to build at PayPal"

"Sacks: I prefer to think in terms of use cases, rather than recommending specific currencies. The most promising use cases to date are: store of value, payments, crowdfunding, file storage, identity management and authentication, prediction markets, escrow, title chains, notary chains, provenance, and supply chains. There are 1,500 ICOs already launched or announced, plus many other blockchain companies, so there's a lot more to come. This is an extremely exciting and fast-moving space."

========================================
From his comments, he's pretty much saying:

store of value - btc, ethereum, ripple, litecoin
payments - btc, ethereum, litecoin, plutus. tenx, bitpay, omg
crowdfunding - waves, bancor, ??
file storage - siacoin, storj, ??
identity management - civic, factom, ??
prediction market - augur, gnosis,etc
escrow, notary, title - factom, dash, ethereum

Last edited:
did you even look into how CVC will distribute their 1 billion in tokens? 340 million went to crowdsale. 660 mill locked up for thenext 3 years with them releasing 1/3 of the tokens each year to partners

CVC is currently at 340 million playboy. When is the expected billion come into play? It's on a fire sale right now if jk is right with this one.
im not saying CVC will go up to $100 but im quite sure they can get to the $2-$5 range in the next 3 years

did you even look into how CVC will distribute their 1 billion in tokens? 340 million went to crowdsale. 660 mill locked up for thenext 3 years with them releasing 1/3 of the tokens each year to partners

im not saying CVC will go up to $100 but im quite sure they can get to the $2-$5 range in the next 3 years

Lol. And youre satisfied and willing to wait for CVC to hit 2$ in 3 years? If so..........great.

Back
Top Bottom