Official Bitcoin Thread

Tron is tripping hard but I like it! Thanks to this thread!!! Real mvp
Same.
Bought in at .04 because of this thread, but I sold half at .10 to be safe and invest in some other coins that looked good.
Would have been better off holding, but a W is a W in my book.:rolleyes

Any COLX or DENT investors?

COLX is a privacy coin that is faster than other privacy coins and low or to no fees. it scale to BTC at $100. It’s at .011

DENT focus on mobile data liberation. They have an app on iOS. The app allows people to sell their unused data to other people who are in need.In return the people will earn dent coins. It's going for 6 cents

Last edited:
This is the stuff that drives me crazy.

I had asked about TRON and no one was ****ing with me ...
Told me it was wack so I just put 30 instead of a couple of hundred ... now that 30 is worth 600 instead I would of have been at 6k or more.

Tron at .27 :sick: In long term so I have no problem with a major correction. Kind of hoping it will.. i want even more :lol:

2018 is starting off dope.

Buy cheap alt, make profit, sell, buy into another cheap alt, take some profits and Hodl on a few coins

Market is crazy right now. Almost feels too easy but def enjoying this ride for now. 2017 was all Hodl for me

Don’t shoot the messenger...always to side of the coin:

1A2F742D-BA32-42A8-9006-EF1D9CD9E47E.png

This is the stuff that drives me crazy.

I had asked about TRON and no one was ****ing with me ...
Told me it was wack so I just put 30 instead of a couple of hundred ... now that 30 is worth 600 instead I would of have been at 6k or more.

You need to value your own opinion more than those of others. If you did the research and believed it was good, why base your decision on what other's had to say?

But man, wish I had seen your post, I would've told you to go all in like I did :lol:

Tron is definitely getting pumped I'm looking at binance buy/sell charts. Every time I doze off it rises

Don't see how anybody missed out on Tron if they did some research.
I was in on Tron from day one based on what I read from their reddit. A group dealing with cutting out the middle men like YouTube when it comes to creating content and the creator has a respectable background with respectable investors backing him.

That's another reason why I've been trying to preach to people about FunFair.

Back
Top Bottom