Official Bitcoin Thread

Man these wait times. I bought btc using debit card but coinbase isn’t allowing me to send it immediately. I’m literally watching my next investment increase lol

Thread has been pretty heated in here these past couple days :wow:
We all in this together y'all! Help each other out, give good advice and support, and paper stack together!
Breh this thread gonna be jumanji when the lambos are copped !!!!

I wish all my NT bros nothing but big gains!!! If you reading this you will be a hunded thousandaire/millionaire one day!! Believe in crypto. Dont be a nocoiner!!! Lets blow the roof all this *****!!!!!

9-different-ways-to-cold-email-someone-when-youre-trying-to-sell-and-make-tons-of-money.jpg

Tron been stable at 1000-1300 sats.. took advantage of it.. sell high buy low.. small gains per round but it adds up. Rinse and repeat. Now got a better position.

Any Trade Satoshi users?

Wanting to play around with a couple of hundred on XP for experimental purposes but wanted to make sure the exchange was user friendly and legit.

oh btw enigma still owes me a few ETH worth of tokens for the stuff I helped them with leading up to the ICO and for a couple months after. it's been about 3-4 months now and still haven't gotten any. Whenever I ask them about it, I get the silent treatment. Just a heads up for everyone. Project may still do well, but I am sharing my experience
Sounds more like a personal issue than an investment related issue.
Although, its F up that they havent given you what was owed... I hope you get it.

However as an investor.. I just see multiple gains in the future.. It seems most coins that makes it onto the portfolio has negative press surrounding it. etc. XVG, IOTTa. Just how i like it guess.

Sounds more like a personal issue than an investment related issue.
Although, its F up that they havent given you what was owed... I hope you get it.

However as an investor.. I just see multiple gains in the future.. It seems most coins that makes it onto the portfolio has negative press surrounding it. etc. XVG, IOTTa. Just how i like it guess.

If you saw how they were run. 3 guys with no central location working from their apartments in different parts of the country you'd understand. I hope you make money with them, but i dumped my bag. it was one of my biggest investments too of 2017. I was a big believer of the idea but it is nowhere near what it was supposed to be. They jumped their cap raise $20 mill and changed their "HQ" to the Cayman islands a week before the ICO started. Too many red flags for me along with the other stuff I saw behind the scenes. Something in the same space that caught my eye was the CoinFi ICO though. My biggest gripe with enigma was they were not usable by the average joe, and it seems CoinFi will. I'd take a look into that one if I were you if you're interested in that space/tech

Starting to feel like I missed the boat with Kin. I sent bitcoin to Mercatox at 9:30 this morning and it still hasn’t showed up smh. Even though it shows that it left my gdax wallet :smh:

does anyone use hash coins or cryptopay to manage their wallets? Came across these two sites earlier. hash coins is very pleasing on the eye and is mainly used for mining. Crypto pay looks more of a euro site, not to sure what to think of it.

If you saw how they were run. 3 guys with no central location working from their apartments in different parts of the country you'd understand. I hope you make money with them, but i dumped my bag. it was one of my biggest investments too of 2017. I was a big believer of the idea but it is nowhere near what it was supposed to be. They jumped their cap raise $20 mill and changed their "HQ" to the Cayman islands a week before the ICO started. Too many red flags for me along with the other stuff I saw behind the scenes. Something in the same space that caught my eye was the CoinFi ICO though. My biggest gripe with enigma was they were not usable by the average joe, and it seems CoinFi will. I'd take a look into that one if I were you if you're interested in that space/tech

Coinfi will be a game changer. When 2018 ends, gonna be one of the top 10 ICO of the year. Making sure I have my eth/btc whenever it drops. I am not a financial advisor.

Idk man. That seems like a bad way to lose all the connects he has and ruin his reputation as a businessman

Idk man. That seems like a bad way to lose all the connects he has and ruin his reputation as a businessman

the amount of cash he made might make that all ok haha. he won't have to do any business again. either way it's not a good sign for tron. either a developer or team member did it if its not justin

Us recent adopters have been spoiled with the level of growth and activity in the last 12 months. Especially the last 3 months.

Perspective is required. Before you got into crypto if someone told you its possible to double your money in 6 months you would take it all day. Once you're in it though it's too easy to keep moving the goal posts and you wind up wanting to see 20 x gains in 6 weeks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom