Official Bitcoin Thread

the amount of cash he made might make that all ok haha. he won't have to do any business again. either way it's not a good sign for tron. either a developer or team member did it if its not justin

It's definitely gonna cause it to dip even more but I just dont think that he's just gonna do a p&d and tarnish the name of all of his associates and everyone involved. I find it hard to believe

Kin definitely needs a reliable exchange. I put a tiny amount in on coss. But you can't withdraw **** from many coins. Also the fees are high. They're a little shady looking so I would necessarily recommend

Last edited:
65F660F8-BB77-45CF-BD77-6B0BFF027F6C.gif
Lmao I was kidding. Just doing what everyone else is doing and suggesting coins with nothing to back it up with

Anyone here earning passive income from crypto? Id pick this over cashing out and calling it a day. I missed the boat in neo (got in late, around $40) but it must be nice to just be collecting GAS. I read VEN will have something similar with THOR. Im also invested in VEN, but not enough to retire lol. What about you guys?

Anyone here earning passive income from crypto? Id pick this over cashing out and calling it a day. I missed the boat in neo (got in late, around $40) but it must be nice to just be collecting GAS. I read VEN will have something similar with THOR. Im also invested in VEN, but not enough to retire lol. What about you guys?

I'm still trying to figure out what the numbers are for Thor

Even with VEN being sub $5 dollars the amount of capital you need to throw at it to generate any decent amount of passive income is substantial.

I'm still trying to figure out what the numbers are for Thor

Even with VEN being sub $5 dollars the amount of capital you need to throw at it to generate any decent amount of passive income is substantial.

Yeah and someone keeps VEN down with the sell walls. Big players/companies are accumulating. I need more.

Here I was thinking I was doing something with a million tron.....cats out here flipping 6 billy for 500m. He won.

1 mil tron? :emoji_ok_hand:(NT needs a black emoji)

Dudes talking about ven and icx, instead they need to throw it all in on tron. For the quick flip. Tron jumped from 4 cents to 27 cents in a week. Dudes couldve sold at high, and jump back in at the many times it dipped during todays low and ate continuously. Keep doing your thing playa!

I like neo, it got in around $40 and $60. Passive income as well as being used as a platform for ICOs. How it's still worth $100, idk. Should easily be worth 300-400 imo. Wouldn't be surprised if we see 1k by early 2019

Dudes talking about ven and icx, instead they need to throw it all in on tron. For the quick flip. Tron jumped from 4 cents to 27 cents in a week. Dudes couldve sold at high, and jump back in at the many times it dipped during todays low and ate continuously. Keep doing your thing playa!

Not everyone is in this for the "quick flip"

Speak for yourself, im team hold and hoadd outchea. Get in early, like the coin work itself, wake up to massive profits every few months.

Tech with continuous slow growth>>>>

Wouldn't be funny since so many would lose money, but i've talked to some of my investment banker friends and they're not touching this. Way too volatile with no real history/data/trends. Cant blame them.
scared money...

my pops is the same way. coulda made the dude a quarter mill by now

So go all in on garbage, hope I make a crazy return, keep playing with garbage. Or, collect passive income with a coin that will hit $100 eventually/invest in a coin that has government support and will hit $100 eventually. Do you pa but you’re gonna get burned one day playing with garbage.

Back
Top Bottom