Official Bitcoin Thread

how often does Binance give out your GAS? I looked up my NEO binance address on neotracker and it said i have some unclaimed GAS.

Sorry still new to the NEO ecosystem

Yall think Ripple is about to pump? Down 40% in 7 days, up 5 the last 24hrs but still down 2 the last hr and this is with a fb/telegram group trying to pump and dump it

I still have A LOT to learn, only been at this for barely a month but man some of yall have to take a step back and chill for a few. Outlandish projections, quick reactions when something doesn't moon after 2 weeks or after it takes it hit. We're literally not even half way through January yet.

Keep researching. Don't ignore new information. Try not to overreact. Take it all in. And don't stop learning.

Screenshot_20180111-121113.jpg

Stop chasing Lambo dreams, I know that’s what we all ultimately want, but that’s why leads to irrational decision making....if something is lit up green consider it a train missed....wait for the next entry point, if there isn’t a good entry point based on your financial thresh hold, invest on a different coin that will put you in a better position to THEN invest in that coin you wanted...example, you missed the NEO train, don’t stress it right now, hopefully you caught a cheaper train like VEN and let that get you to a point where investing into NEO won’t be as hard as before.

Btw just using those two as examples to illustrate what I’m trying to say...

Sessions is going after Marijuana.

Trump is trying to rid the US of any Latinos (mexican, salvadorean,etc.)

It's only a matter of time that the gov will go after crypto.

Amazon talks of accepting LTC have fizzled. I haven't read anything about any other retailer taking crypto as a form of payment recently...Like Elgin said...play it safe.

I don't think the NEO train is over. Very consistent gains, like ETH, new Icos coming out every week on NEO platform. I think 300-600$+ by end of year is very realistic.

Back
Top Bottom