Official Bitcoin Thread

Masterful marketing by the VEN team. Price was already shooting up from this mornings news. Now they launch more PWC updates

Top 10 here we come. Great timing after this huge correction. Easy move into that space. We saw what NEO did

I'm bullish on VEN, but just a reminder that re-branding is February 24th, and Mainnet doesn't launch until June! This means lots of time to accumulate, also means, might be a minute for the moon launch

What do you guys think about Telcoin on kucoin

My first ICO so it's quite special. :lol:

They're basically using Telecom networks to issue cryptocurrency so you'll be able to buy telcoins on your phone the same way you top up your phone using call cards or other methods.
Good thing about this is that you don't need a smartphone to do this so it's perfect for the unbanked in 3rd world countries and also for remittance.

That's why the supply is high because the market for this is potentially in the billions of people.

I think it's one to keep an eye out for or research before they get big partners or hit bigger exchanges.

This week/weekend im going to find time to just put in $100 in Dragnchain. not looking to come up off the coin just want to hold their coins to take part of their ICOs

Reactions: wr
There were several coins to be accumulated during the dip and I was torn on diversifying further or just putting more towards a specific coin already in my portfolio. With that being said I threw a large amount at ARN. Their 3 year plan looks highly detailed and well thought out. Also highly intrigued by their ambition to forge a partnership with Uber Elevate which I'm already invested in and believe will be a huge wave whenever it launches.

ARN is definitely one of my 2018 sleepers with immense long term potential!

GAS looks undervalued rn. It is usually 50% of NEO. Neo at 140. Gas at 50. Picked some up. Should catch up to NEO prices.

So many weak hands folded in here my gosh!! We preached hodl most of us been through enough corrections and truly believe in the tech
Still chillin’.:pimp:

I’m glad I got in so early. My gains make it very easy to weather the storm. Can’t imagine people who got in on LTC at $300 amd saw huge losses.

This week/weekend im going to find time to just put in $100 in Dragnchain. not looking to come up off the coin just want to hold their coins to take part of their ICOs

I got my drgns already, waiting on the next ico, should be one in February and one in March. You get a discount if you buy it in pre-sale as well! Need Eth to purchase ico tokens

My first ICO so it's quite special. :lol:

They're basically using Telecom networks to issue cryptocurrency so you'll be able to buy telcoins on your phone the same way you top up your phone using call cards or other methods.
Good thing about this is that you don't need a smartphone to do this so it's perfect for the unbanked in 3rd world countries and also for remittance.

That's why the supply is high because the market for this is potentially in the billions of people.

I think it's one to keep an eye out for or research before they get big partners or hit bigger exchanges.
Doesn’t sound appealing to me. I been to Vietnam and Thailand, they have Internet cafe so it’s not like they can’t make transactions online. On another note, my family live in the village of Vietnam, there are a lot of family members who live abroad who send their old iPhones back home for them to use. I don’t think you should be investing if you didn’t have a phone or internet access. This is just my personal experience.

I got my drgns already, waiting on the next ico, should be one in February and one in March. You get a discount if you buy it in pre-sale as well! Need Eth to purchase ico tokens
how many coins did you buy? (if you dont mind me asking) The whole thing that got me tripping is if there is a minimum amount of coins i need to participate in the ICOs. You think id be fine with just putting in $100 worth?

I didn't participate in first ico cause I wasn't a big fan of look lateral, but from my understanding they give you a "dragon slumber score" depending on how much drgns you got. More drgns=higher dragon slumber score = bigger discount. I reckon 1 drgn gives you 10% discount for icos and it Maxes out at 40% discount. This is my understanding, but I'm not 100% cause I didn't go in

Attachments

• D45A4282-D5A1-405E-A175-9494F431B6C5.png
    D45A4282-D5A1-405E-A175-9494F431B6C5.png
    592.3 KB · Views: 15
  • A2E0626E-87EA-49B7-ACAF-05D2A91C2664.png
    A2E0626E-87EA-49B7-ACAF-05D2A91C2664.png
    592.3 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom