Official Bitcoin Thread

So tomorrow around this time when the majority of all these cryptos are in the green the moment we all rejoice in unison because "The market is coming back?"

There are lots of positive developments im seeing honestly:

- facebook banning crypto scam ads
- hopefully tether situation is resolved (although the news was in Dec)
- bitconnect donezo
- youtube scammers called out

**crypto not going anywhere but this flush was badly needed
You see the Wolf of Wall Street telling people to sell everything or trim down to what they can afford to lose? Thinks a huge crash is coming :lol: Garbage will die, but good tech will just give a buying opportunity if that happens.

Haven't looked at prices for a bit. Checked today. ETH staying strong above 1k and BTC 9.9k and LTC 165. I wish I had some spare $$$ to buy something

Last edited:
I see your angle in terms of lost opportunity elsewhere during the same time frame of the LTC hold, but at this point you're better off keeping it unless you're certain you'll be trading to a more profitable coin at the moment. Trying to make up for lost time on a stagnant coin can have an adverse effect.
I'm HODL whether it dips to zero or bounce back. However, I still lost money regardless on how people see it.

I had crypto A sold it and bought crypto B.

Crypto A has gone up while crypto B has gone down.

Crypto B makes a come back and I make profit, however, crypto A is still way more valuable.

I lost that profit period caused I had owned Crypto A. If I was selling and getting out, then you just missed out.

You need to stop trading without making a plan. You chase money too much, it doesn't work out long term when you do that.
I think most folk are just doing that.. chasing the pump.

As much as they like to come online and preach about hodling, believing in tech, etc. etc. lol

I'm HODL whether it dips to zero or bounce back. However, I still lost money regardless on how people see it.

I had crypto A sold it and bought crypto B.

Crypto A has gone up while crypto B has gone down.

Crypto B makes a come back and I make profit, however, crypto A is still way more valuable.

I lost that profit period caused I had owned Crypto A. If I was selling and getting out, then you just missed out.
You sold your Eth for LTC on accident right? i feel for you if that was what happened but don't dwell on it man that **** will drive you crazy just thinking of what gains you woulda had.

we all get caught chasing pumps or fomo, but it's dangerous when you're constantly making moves based on emotion. there's been times i wanna sell my ltc because it's not moving, but for what, i still believe in the tech, i just want to make a trade. so i take a step back and relax rather than get caught up. when i can, and i have a good opportunity, i try to add, like i did today with xrb. i regretted passing at under 14 and used today's fud dip to take add a small piece.

Yea I feel for some of you. Kind of wished I never got into this. I mean not due to the losses/gains but because I constantly check and worry about cryptocurrency. I'm on Coinbase, GDax, Binance, Coinmarketcap,com more than I am on social media these days.

Don’t swing or day trade unless you know very well how to read this market and interpret charts, 95% of the time you’ll get REKT, the other 5% you’ll just have beginners luck....

Stop panicking, if this **** crashes to 0 then be it, keep your worthless tokens if that’s the case, you never know, it might bounce back stronger and you’ll come out on top, of it doesn’t OH WELL! Take your L! Bailing out at a loss is the stupidest **** anyone can do because doing so, locks in the L without a chance of a comeback.

Swing trading is completely different from day trading. I’ve made some decent gains from swing trading. Nothing huge she’s I didn’t use big risk and sold early in some positions but that’s the best way to trade if you don’t want to hodl or have a smaller account and wanna compound gains. I’m tempted to swing some ****coins for the turn around but meh. DNA has been grabbing my attention a little but it needs a bigger haircut.

Yea I feel for some of you. Kind of wished I never got into this. I mean not due to the losses/gains but because I constantly check and worry about cryptocurrency. I'm on Coinbase, GDax, Binance, Coinmarketcap,com more than I am on social media these days.
My girl hates that I’m always checking now lol it’s a problem. I need markers to close :lol: I’ve been better lately but during Christmas break she got real heated w me. Spent more time looking at charts than with her.

Back
Top Bottom