...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

my blackberry is on life support, ordered a new one.

what should i do , or what do i do to make sure all information transfers over such as contacts emails etc.

help plz

<3

Plug both phones to your computer and just use the device switcher in bb desktop manager. Everything should transfer over to your new bb.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

I got a 9000 coming in from my cousin brand new for free, is it worth it to try and sell it to get the 9700 ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

9700 is
pimp.gif
.. but i must say Curve keypad >>> Bold keypad.. so whack trying to txt w/ one hand. maybe i just need to get used to it idk.
QFT! I loved the 8900 keyboard, but when I switched to the 9700 Bold, I did not enjoy typing at all. I'm still getting used to it andI've had it for a week.

I got a 9000 coming in from my cousin brand new for free, is it worth it to try and sell it to get the 9700 ?
nerd.gif
I love the 9700. When I was messing with the 9000 at the store it felt very big and bulky. I think you should play around with both and seewhich one you like more.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

where do you guys find the BBM freaks at?

I only use crackberry.com

laugh.gif
they all over twitter fam.
Find a chick usin UberTwitter and send her ur BBM.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

where do you guys find the BBM freaks at?

I only use crackberry.com

laugh.gif
they all over twitter fam.
Find a chick usin UberTwitter and send her ur BBM.
Exactly what I did when I had my BB. Once you see Ubertwitter that they posting from it's a wrap
laugh.gif

I don't even use my BBM, someone school me on it

Is there any way to take pics without my camera making a sound?! or has it not been released yet

If I download an install the 5.0 OS in my 8900 should it run smoother? Its lagging a bit right now and i got the og software that it came with in there now.

Also, whats the process I have to go by to install the new OS into it? Im currently downloading it

once you download I believe it should open up the desktop manager.. its not that difficult. Make sure you back up all your files though.

The new 5.0 OS leak is pretty nice, I like the threaded sms, but there are still some bugs (white wallpaper when you press the blackberry button, videos notplaying)

Is there a browser on the BOLD that i can use that is like firefox that you can have more then 1 page open?

Also how can i get or put music videos on my BOLD?

Originally Posted by miamin2

If I download an install the 5.0 OS in my 8900 should it run smoother? Its lagging a bit right now and i got the og software that it came with in there now.

Also, whats the process I have to go by to install the new OS into it? Im currently downloading it
I've been using .348 and have not had any issues. I recommend it highly.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Is there a browser on the BOLD that i can use that is like firefox that you can have more then 1 page open?

Also how can i get or put music videos on my BOLD?
I know Opera Mini 5 beta allows for multiple tabbed browsing, I'm using it for my 9700 right now.

I'm lowkey tight my 9700 works better on 2G.
No dropped calls and the browser always loads.
Its some bs kuz I be havin full 3G, but pages won't
Load, and as soon as I get on a call it turns to GPRS.
smh.gif

Im debating whether I want to order a 9700 (upgrade) on AT&T... what are some things that will make me want it instead of this Iphone (which im bored with)

I'm lowkey tight my 9700 works better on 2G.
No dropped calls and the browser always loads.
Its some bs kuz I be havin full 3G, but pages won't
Load, and as soon as I get on a call it turns to GPRS.
smh.gif

word. i was in the mall on xmas eve with a 3g and full bars and i kept getting call failed. i was hot

Don't kno if any of yall care, but
Druglord Wars is on sale for $1.49.
I copped. *shrugs*

Same.

How much app space is available on a tour? I don't think these go on the memory card.

Yo if anybody has the connect 4 app. And runs into "LaLakers" its me..imma beast on there and people talk a lot of smack! Lol very fun

Back
Top Bottom