...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by staystrong

happy.gif
Does anybody have. A link. For. the 5.0 upgrade software. For the tour it would be greatly appreciated
nerd.gif

For apps I have AP news, NBA gametime lite, Google Maps, ubertwitter, Pandora, scoremobile, Viigo, and Beweather.

I just tried out the bolt browser and NT ran real slow to me, plus I wasn't feeling the setup. I really like Opera 5 beta 2, its been the best to me.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sorry, meant the blackberry 8530 curve with Sprint.

yay or nay?
I wanna know if its worth it too. I saw this one had wifi unlike the tour on sprint, any comments?

I have the Tour, and I'm still within my 30 day refund period so I thought about swapping it out for the 8530. Got to Best Buy and quickly changed my mind! Other than WiFi which I dont see myself ever using and the trackpad which I wish I had the Tour is much better imo.
Tour has a better camera w/ flash, the screen resolution is better amd the keyboard doesnt shift around. The 8530 just felt real plastic and cheap like.

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

is OS 5.0 able to work with the 8900? my desk manager is not showing me that update?

That's because the OS isn't "official". But it works. I have it myself. 5.0.0.348

Still need help with my question up there people...

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

Originally Posted by dumbout227

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sorry, meant the blackberry 8530 curve with Sprint.

yay or nay?
I wanna know if its worth it too. I saw this one had wifi unlike the tour on sprint, any comments?

I have the Tour, and I'm still within my 30 day refund period so I thought about swapping it out for the 8530. Got to Best Buy and quickly changed my mind ! Other than WiFi which I dont see myself ever using and the trackpad which I wish I had the Tour is much better imo.
Tour has a better camera w/ flash, the screen resolution is better amd the keyboard doesnt shift around. The 8530 just felt real plastic and cheap like.

Thx kind sir.

Tour 2 is slated to drop first week of February. I'm waiting it out.
Highly doubt it, itll get pushed back.
I wouldve heard some news on it already.

Tour on Sprint right now with me is $149 new line, 9700 At&t $149 new line/upgrade 9700 T-Mobile $199 new line/upgrade

FREE overnight shipping with tracking.

Check the sig.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

^School me on Poynt @ Skydeck

Poynt is a great resource when you want to find Restaraunts, read movie reviews, cheap gas prices, etc.

SkyDeck backs up text messages and your phonebook
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

steven42lh wrote:

TheTim11 wrote:

any Tour owners DL that 5.x.x.419 leak?

thoughts?

I got it the day it came out. By far the best 5.0 leak I have used. I used this to replace the .230 leak which had some lag issues. So far no lag issues and the phone is rock solid. i will be keeping this one until the official one comes out. I highly recommend it.
I still have 4.7 I guess I've been waiting too long for the official 5.0. I hear there's a problem that makes the radio fizz out. Do you have the same service without interruptions as before??

I haven't had any service issues with .419. It is actually much more stable signal wise then .230 was. Then again, .230 had a prl listing of zero. .419actually has a prl attached.

I am having some problems with my blackberry app world. It keeps getting deleted. I did a battery pull and noticed it was gone. I re downloaded it later. Therewas an application that i deleted so it restarted, when it came back on it was deleted again. I appreciate any help given.

Sprint serviced my 8330 today and they deleted all my contacts and bbm contacts. Is there anyway I can get ALL my BBM Contacts?? I used Google Sync to bringback my Address Book, but I am trying to bring back my BBM contacts.

HELP!!

Originally Posted by lil dre 08

I am having some problems with my blackberry app world. It keeps getting deleted. I did a battery pull and noticed it was gone. I re downloaded it later. There was an application that i deleted so it restarted, when it came back on it was deleted again. I appreciate any help given.
I need help with this same situation.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Sprint serviced my 8330 today and they deleted all my contacts and bbm contacts. Is there anyway I can get ALL my BBM Contacts?? I used Google Sync to bring back my Address Book, but I am trying to bring back my BBM contacts.

HELP!!
If you have they're pin #'s in your address book just request them on BBM again. With BBM 5.0 you can back up your BBM contacts onto yourmemory card or your email. You should also try to backup your BB once a week via desktop manager. That way if anything ever happens again you'll have allyour contacts, BBM contacts, settings and so on backed up and will be able to restore them easily. Hope I helped you out. Good luck.

Originally Posted by triclopz36

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Sprint serviced my 8330 today and they deleted all my contacts and bbm contacts. Is there anyway I can get ALL my BBM Contacts?? I used Google Sync to bring back my Address Book, but I am trying to bring back my BBM contacts.

HELP!!
If you have they're pin #'s in your address book just request them on BBM again. With BBM 5.0 you can back up your BBM contacts onto your memory card or your email. You should also try to backup your BB once a week via desktop manager. That way if anything ever happens again you'll have all your contacts, BBM contacts, settings and so on backed up and will be able to restore them easily. Hope I helped you out. Good luck.
*frank lucas voice* My Mannnnn *frank lucas voice*

Good Look Appreciate it

Does anyone have a link for the bbm 5.0 for the javelin? I tried searching google a few times and couldn't pick up one that wasn't expired or on OTAone that for some reason wouldn't work on my phone.

Back
Top Bottom