...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

^School me on Poynt @ Skydeck
EDIT: NVM its $9.99/month since I found out about this AFTER december 3rd
mad.gif

I have officially made the switch. I sold my iPhone yesterday and bought a Blackberry Bold 9700 on Tmobile.

Is there anything I supposed to know?

Poynt is great. It just got better too with the gas prices near you stuff. Is scoremobile that much better/convenient than that espn bookmark in the homescreen?

if anyone is interested...

I got a replacement 8900 in the mail for my old one, Id be willing to sell it.

Ill give you old box & manuals. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

can set up an ebay auction, my feedback speaks.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

so after switching data , seems that i cant find bbm on my new phone, downloading messanger at current time.. lets see how this goes

Can someone tell me why app world keeps deleting after I restart the phone when I only wanted to delete Pandora? This is the 2nd time it's happened. Ire-install app world to see that Pandora (archived) is back. What gives?

I'm looking to make the switch from my iPhone to a blackberry but one of my biggest problems is the internet speed! What can I do besides opera mini toimprove it?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sorry, meant the blackberry 8530 curve with Sprint.

yay or nay?
I wanna know if its worth it too. I saw this one had wifi unlike the tour on sprint, any comments?

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Poynt is great. It just got better too with the gas prices near you stuff. Is scoremobile that much better/convenient than that espn bookmark in the home screen?
Absolutely.

Much cleaner, faster, easier to use than going through the browser.

I'm on a Curve 8330 (Verizon, if that matters) and I can't log into NT and post from Browser. Is that expected, and/or is there something I could do toget it to work?

What's better about Bolt than Opera Mini 5?
-Can you delete the BB default Browser btw?

Also, have you guys run across any apps for bartenders, like drinks or anything?

I have to agree with the statement on Bolt Browser. I've been using it the past two days and I'm impressed. I set it as my main browser.

I'm also waiting in the Tour 2(Essex) for sprint. My curve seem so slow to me.

Back
Top Bottom