...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pops wants a curve for xmas- whats the best way to get one with no contract? ebay?
Lemme kno when u find out, been lookin since u made this thread.
Im thinkin Craig's might be the best bet tho, but the phone is still pretty new.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Is anyone else have a delayed push from gmail over the past couple days?
YEA! me. Like 1/2 of my messages are delayed. pisses me off, im on t-mobile.

never experience this before. been happening for like almost 2 weeks

For those of you looking for a Titanium 8320.....

PEEP THE SIG.

After having the Curve for awhile, I liked it. Still is a great phone, and one of the best I've ever owned. But I just don't have the need for allthe bells and whistles, at this point in my life.

Ok so i went through the first page like 10 times and I dont see how to make ringtones. I saw someone ask but I did not see an answer.

I have ringtones on my phone now, some that I made from wavepad, others from Audacity, but my phone only play like 3 sec.of the ringtone. This happens bothwhen my phone rings and when I preview it, but not when i listen to it in the media section. Whats wrong with my phone? I have a curve for t-mobile.

i have the new pearl, how in the hell do i get my ringtones to sound loud when a call comes through, they're able to be played loud on the media player butthey sound kinda low in actual use as a ringtone...and i tried all the "profiles" including loud but that didnt help, anybody know how to get thisdone?

a couple things...

will the new update be available for download via OTA? i use a mac so it would be easier.

is the pre-installed aim on the t-mo curve only maxed to 30 people on at once? seems like no more than 30 folks show up on my list.

i think i will just buy jive talk... how to i get my buddy icon to appear on it?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

a couple things...

will the new update be available for download via OTA? i use a mac so it would be easier.

is the pre-installed aim on the t-mo curve only maxed to 30 people on at once? seems like no more than 30 folks show up on my list.

i think i will just buy jive talk... how to i get my buddy icon to appear on it?

1. You can't OTA the updates, just find a friend with a PC or go to Kinko's or a computer lab.

2. Use JiveTalk, to get the buddy icons, use a memory card.

I have had my Blackberry 8800 for a year now. I want to change the theme to it. How do I do that.?I want a JPEG to take up the whole scene.

i just got a curve after my pearl got ran over by a car when i dropped it. with the pearl there were buttons that you could hold down to lock the keyboard orput into vibrate mode. are there any on the curve?

Im lookin to get the curve also but will have to unlock it. Anybody know anything about unlocking it??????

I should be getting the Blackberry Pearl for Verizon very soon.

I was wondering if I could send my contacts to the new phone via bluetooth (vcard I think its called) and then sync & save it to my computer?

Originally Posted by sweepea63

Im lookin to get the curve also but will have to unlock it. Anybody know anything about unlocking it??????

It all depends on the carrier, they are universally available now but if you have to unlock, its only $20.

Back
Top Bottom