...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

where do you guys find the BBM freaks at?

I only use crackberry.com

roll.gif

nerd.gif

^ my dude optimus knows was good....ns be in the single african american connection thread heavy scoping for the freaks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

How much can a Brand New BB 9000 with all accessories go for now ? Im looking to sell, so I can pay off whatever to get the 9700.
$250 at most

just got my frost 8520 for 150 a few days ago..now Im tryna find the BBM freaks..WHERE THEY AT?
if you bought itwith no commitment, not a bad price but if you bought with upgrade/new line they robbed you.

Told you I couldve helped you for half of that but its on you.

laugh.gif
yea I know my dude...it was no commitment

For some reason my browser just decided its not going to load any websites I try to go on. My brothers phone is working just fine so im guessing that theconnections fine. Should I call up to get it fixed or wait to see if it fixes itself?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but can you update your bb (Tour specifically) with a leaked OS on your mac? Has anyone does this/knows how to dothis???

Can a T-Mobile blackberry be unlocked to take an AT&T sim card? And if so, does anyone know how?

Originally Posted by miamin2

Can a T-Mobile blackberry be unlocked to take an AT&T sim card? And if so, does anyone know how?

Yes it can. You can call T-Mo and ask for the unlock code or you can purchase an unlock code from a website. Check on craigslist to. Ive used carrierunlock.combefore and got my unlock codes fast. Go here totry to win one or use the coupon code for a discount.

I apologize if the answer has been posted already but on my 9700 I can browse perfectly but I can't post or reply the normal way. I can use the Quick Replyoption but that's it. Is this because of the restrictions with Flash and if so, is there an app that can solve it? I have the same issue whether it be withthe default browser or if I use Opera.

Thanks in advance

i have someone selling me a bold for $80 but i have t-mobile, how do i go about getting it unlocked? or can i just pop in my sim?

Originally Posted by Jay Pesos24

How do you get rid of all those demo games that come with the 9700?

none of them are installed taking up space, they are just links.

just hide them. there isn't an easy way to remove or delete them.

Originally Posted by Dante Macchiato

I apologize if the answer has been posted already but on my 9700 I can browse perfectly but I can't post or reply the normal way. I can use the Quick Reply option but that's it. Is this because of the restrictions with Flash and if so, is there an app that can solve it? I have the same issue whether it be with the default browser or if I use Opera.

Thanks in advance
i think you need to turn off javascript

Originally Posted by freshhh

switching back to bb from iphone again.
hows everyone like the 9700?

Funny thing is I just switched from the 9700 to the iPhone. The 9700 is a good phone, but was just too small for my liking coming from the 9000. The appmemory on the 9700 is what really sets it apart along with the cam. The only thing I didn't like about OS5 is that after so many texts you have to createa new text to the person just to get back in to the thread.

9700 is
pimp.gif
.. but i must say Curve keypad >>> Bold keypad.. so whack trying to txt w/ one hand. maybe i just need to get used to it idk.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by freshhh

switching back to bb from iphone again.
hows everyone like the 9700?

Funny thing is I just switched from the 9700 to the iPhone. The 9700 is a good phone, but was just too small for my liking coming from the 9000. The app memory on the 9700 is what really sets it apart along with the cam. The only thing I didn't like about OS5 is that after so many texts you have to create a new text to the person just to get back in to the thread.

yeah that would happen to me too on iphone.. its nice that it has threaded texts now tho. thats something i really like about the iphone

Dante..

So far the best browser to reply and quote with is the Bolt Browser... but they just sent out a new upgrade with some glitches so I use Opera Mini to post onNT...you can only quick reply you can't quote or reply to a PM

Hope that helped...

Dante..

So far the best browser to reply and quote with is the Bolt Browser... but they just sent out a new upgrade with some glitches so I use Opera Mini to post onNT...you can only quick reply you can't quote or reply to a PM

Hope that helped...

my blackberry is on life support, ordered a new one.

what should i do , or what do i do to make sure all information transfers over such as contacts emails etc.

help plz

<3

Back
Top Bottom