***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Fredro came off like an herb; brought up something that happened to Charlemagne then started trippin when Charlemagne brought it back at him. I'm not even a Charlemagne apologist like that but Fredro was acting real emotional.

Corny.

Rah rah ******.

If a ***** asked me how the top was, I would've said look at her mouth, what do you think and kept it moving. Why was he so mad? :lol:

Haha. Slowly finishing the interview. This comment was said on SmokingSection but Onyx (or at least Fredro) did the right thing today in wilding out cause if they did a normal interview, I think no one would have cared. This is at least press for them in a good way but I still won't care to listen to their new album.
All of this.

"do your googles" lol
laugh.gif

Last edited:
knew something was up w/ the page jump 
roll.gif

***** prob got hit for real.......too much hurt in his voice 

Last edited:
It was basically a misunderstanding...it was HOW he brought it up that offended Fredro apparently. He didn't ask he just said you got head from Brandy.

Charlemagne was in his feelings too :rofl: When he brought his bodyguard or whatever "Wax will get waxed" :lol:

Last edited:
Fredro was corny for that lol. ***** got mad over literally nothing.​
 ​
Charlemagne should have only addressed him as Q for the rest of the interview.​

Last edited:
I have no sympathy for Charlegmagne. 

Notice how he tried to de-escalate the situation by clarifying his comments and asking why there was a problem...because it was somebody who would go toe to toe with him.

Had that been Lil Mama or some other easy target...he'd just keep preying on them.

He's a sucker who always backs down when there's someone sitting there that will go in his grill.

I dont think charlemagne sp? backed down at all. His intentions werent to cause an issue. all the hooting and hollering dont mean nothin.

He on his job.

my take anyway.

I have no sympathy for Charlegmagne. 

Notice how he tried to de-escalate the situation by clarifying his comments and asking why there was a problem...because it was somebody who would go toe to toe with him.

Had that been Lil Mama or some other easy target...he'd just keep preying on them.

He's a sucker who always backs down when there's someone sitting there that will go in his grill.
While some things that you stated may be true, understand that Charlegmagne is at his WORK office and not on the corner somewhere.  Of course he is going to try and de-escalate the situation as he is at a place a business.  How you act or behave at work may not be how you behave behind close doors or when you don't have anybody or anything above you that is going to hold you accountable.  That situation was more so a bad look for Onyx, more so Fredo as opposed to Charlegmagne. 

That "he's at his job ****" works both ways.

He knows nobody is going to hit him right there too.

Fact remains...is that his whole demeanor and approach differs when he's sitting up there with a Gucci Mane...A Waka Flocka, etc....vs. when he likes to keep crossing lines and clowning on people that likely WOULDN'T fight him.

^^^^Personally I actually think Charlegmagne can take Fredro. No way he's touching Waka or Gucci. Those guys are huge.

And I thought Charlegmagne was fine in this instance. If you google Fredro Starr, that interview literally pops up on the first page where he talks about Brandy which also spoke about the 50 Cent thing. That is literally research for the show. How can you not bring it up?!

I grew up on Onyx. Was a 7th grader when Slam came out and had kids in the locker room at gym class singing that damn song every day in the west coast. It was a huge hit but to us literally, that was the only thing that was good from them. Throw Ya Gunz wasn't even recognized at all and every album after had no impact at all. You'd think these guys would be more humble considering.

Last edited:
Dudes want charlamagne to be a tough guy at work :lol: :rofl:

Some of yall take his trollin too srs, breakfast club wouldve been down the drain a min ago if it wasnt for charlamagnes trollin

I love how Charlemagne fired back with you got hit by 50, Fredro was very hurt.

yup, Even though it wouldn't have gone down, I liked how charlemagne said if they needed five minutes to handle the situation at the end of the interview.

Last edited:
He clarified because he didn't think it was that serious AND he wanted to keep it going :lol: Most guests would have euro stepped around it or just insinuated yes

Charlemagne didn't take a shot at him or or go out of his way to offend him.

"Preying" :rofl: He definitely kept saying little slick ****. Not that it means anything but lets not change what actually happened

Back
Top Bottom