***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

What did he say in this interview that hasnt been said here on NT?

Only difference is farrakhan is famous

Exactly the point...He's a public figure that's speaking out in a way that no other "famous" person in the public eye has the heart to do.

He has a nation behind him and you dont have to figure out if he is a internet troll or not. My only issue is i still dont see how things are really going to change.

The same ideas and thoughts he shared have been shared on here. Being troll has nothing to do with bringing up the points made.

they more than likely killed him or set him up

watchu mean?

you think the FBI killed X as his views began to lighten up some on whites? (I mean by the way he spoke about seeing whites in Mecca.)

and you have NOI folks caught as the shooter (which a way means nothing) they blame any so called terrorist of color as alqueda and isis, but you have some caught, and the above admission yet you still 'roll' with the possibility of informants over the NOI?

makes no sense to me.

Exactly the point...He's a public figure that's speaking out in a way that no other "famous" person in the public eye has the heart to do.

Understood. So why is NT falling over themselves like they hearing some new gospel?

dude literally said i dont wanna listen to HipHop no more cause of this interview....really tho?

edit:

ex:
20 minutes into the first vid
And this ***** got me riled up
Ready to start that revolution
It's even difficult for me to listen to a majority of hiphop after hearing this.

I cant even look at the NFL Draft the same

I cant even look at sports the same

Last edited:
To be clear, I dont disagree with anything he said (that i can remember from the interview) but how soon we forget.

X stayed true to himself and no longer let the cloud of power corrupt him, he spoke on it, and ended up killed because of that.

Y'all mist not know how son move. He came to my old job a year ago and he rolls with 100 plus 6ft Muslim dudes strapped. Our security was getting checked.

jthagreat jthagreat

I feel you...I agree in the sense that Farrakhan isn't saying anything new per se but being on a platform like the breakfast club sharing his views IS brand new and will help spread his message to a much broader audience of people; ones who probably wouldn't have bothered to listen to the Minister speak on any other type of show/program. What's old to some might be new for others.

To be clear, I dont disagree with anything he said (that i can remember from the interview) but how soon we forget.

X stayed true to himself and no longer let the cloud of power corrupt him, he spoke on it, and ended up killed because of that.
crabs in a barrel?

The same ideas and thoughts he shared have been shared on here. Being troll has nothing to do with bringing up the points made.
you think the FBI killed X as his views began to lighten up some on whites? (I mean by the way he spoke about seeing whites in Mecca.)

and you have NOI folks caught as the shooter (which a way means nothing) they blame any so called terrorist of color as alqueda and isis, but you have some caught, and the above admission yet you still 'roll' with the possibility of informants over the NOI?

makes no sense to me.

I just feel the people you are talking about were plants

we're talking about the same people

you act like I'm pointing at random people

crabs in a barrel?

I think you chose the wrong post of mine to quote if youre attempting to say im trying to pull this brother down.

at the end of the day, if this message is what turns us around, motivates us to do more, be better, love ourselves, love each other, im for it. but Id rather support Ronald Moon's efforts.

Some faults in people's past will not be forgiven... not by me anyway.

Exactly like that but except it was about 80 more not even near him. He was on the 12th floor they were on 1-12th

I think you chose the wrong post of mine to quote if youre attempting to say im trying to pull this brother down.

at the end of the day, if this message is what turns us around, motivates us to do more, be better, love ourselves, love each other, im for it. but Id rather support Ronald Moon's efforts.

Some faults in people's past will not be forgiven... not by me anyway.
Nah breh.. My quote was referenced towards power and how it changes people's perception (+) or (-). I respect many aspects of the interview but would rather support someone who doesn't need bodyguards 24/7.

laugh.gif
@ some of these negative post
What would this convo be without Agents coming in to deflect attention from the message and talking all this irrelevant stuff lol.
laugh.gif
 it never fails

Thinking of it but I'm on the west coast...travel and shelter could be a beast.

Tell me about it. I'm in San Diego.

AND that would be my third vacation in one year. Second one is coming up in July.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom