***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Who was the person Rosenberg blocked i couldnt figure it out?

And in terms of Cipha i meant that he learned that you cant live and die Hot. He now is doing his espn stuff and rosenberg radio. He is trying to build his brand more so now than before.

I took that in one ear and out the other.

Him letting dude scream at his brother and not interjecting. Then bringing it up later said all I need to know.

Idk don't follow him outside of the Juan Ep. so I don't know what struggle rappers he's friends with.

I just know It's over $700 and trash talking so all parties are lame/petty :lol:

Rosenberg lives his life like a WWF storyline so everyone should know what to expect from him

He's from the burbs, and he's a wannabe, so he tries to apply street situations to his white collar world. It's rather funny to hear him try to rationalize his way of thinking.

Cipher said Power did offer him a spot around the same time they offered one to Angie but he turned it down because HOT made it seem like he was getting the afternoon slot

Ebro knows he's liable to go to that's why he got the Apple deal :lol:

Hopefully rosie ***** gets replaced by this thrist trap asap

10706945_847579358608400_798468910_n.jpg

10954581_324804361063972_708358993_n.jpg

10864915_1589404584612661_806870238_n.jpg

928680_327523344101973_1725406545_n.jpg

10755816_294832724059145_1666390563_n.jpg

:smh:

Dope was a pretty good flick...The Wood 2015

I"ve been sleeping on Chanel Iman hard knew is was cute but.. :wow:

Who was the person Rosenberg blocked i couldnt figure it out?

And in terms of Cipha i meant that he learned that you cant live and die Hot. He now is doing his espn stuff and rosenberg radio. He is trying to build his brand more so now than before.

I took that in one ear and out the other.

Him letting dude scream at his brother and not interjecting. Then bringing it up later said all I need to know.

Idk don't follow him outside of the Juan Ep. so I don't know what struggle rappers he's friends with.

I just know It's over $700 and trash talking so all parties are lame/petty :lol:

Rosenberg lives his life like a WWF storyline so everyone should know what to expect from him

He's from the burbs, and he's a wannabe, so he tries to apply street situations to his white collar world. It's rather funny to hear him try to rationalize his way of thinking.
Sorry I'm confused
Whose brother got yelled at and didn't do anything

I know Joe as upset at Peter calling him Budden(s) that whole interview. I'm shocked he didn't correct it.

And anyone catch the Dro part in Yee's podcast where he was talking about Lola Monroe. He was talking about an ethiopian who was with another rapper(Los). I was wondering why he said that, sort of like I had her first. It went from talking about her hair to that. Considering his strip club habits, it's not a surprise.

Sorry I'm confused

The guy people are referring to who Rosenberg was talking about on I'll Name This Podcast Later(the first one Joe wasn't there).

Him and Rosenberg had a falling out, but Marisa had invited him to Summer Jam, because she is still cool with him. Rosenberg was noticeably upset at it. Rosenberg admitted to trying to block his opportunities, because he has "power".

He then proceeded to talk about some other instances in which they had disagreements. One in which was for Peterpuluza and there was a mix up in the guy getting on the list to get in. So the guy was upset and going off at Rosenberg's brother about it. Instead of confronting him or shutting it down, apparently he adds that to his list. I guess Rosenberg only confronts women. Meanwhile he's saying how nonthreatening the guy is like he'd **** him up.

Peter is so lame.

I know Joe as upset at Peter calling him Budden(s) that whole interview. I'm shocked he didn't correct it.

And anyone catch the Dro part in Yee's podcast where he was talking about Lola Monroe. He was talking about an ethiopian who was with another rapper(Los). I was wondering why he said that, sort of like I had her first. It went from talking about her hair to that. Considering his strip club habits, it's not a surprise.

Sorry I'm confused

The guy people are referring to who Rosenberg was talking about on I'll Name This Podcast Later(the first one Joe wasn't there).

Him and Rosenberg had a falling out, but Marisa had invited him to Summer Jam, because she is still cool with him. Rosenberg was noticeably upset at it. Rosenberg admitted to trying to block his opportunities, because he has "power".

He then proceeded to talk about some other instances in which they had disagreements. One in which was for Peterpuluza and there was a mix up in the guy getting on the list to get in. So the guy was upset and going off at Rosenberg's brother about it. Instead of confronting him or shutting it down, apparently he adds that to his list. I guess Rosenberg only confronts women. Meanwhile he's saying how nonthreatening the guy is like he'd **** him up.

Peter is so lame.
The falling out with joe is recent????? Or nah
My bad I didn't get much sleep
So my mind ain't going as fast today

Dope was a pretty good flick...The Wood 2015

I"ve been sleeping on Chanel Iman hard knew is was cute but.. :wow:

From the previews it reminded me of the wood.

It was Directed/written by the same guy who did The Wood, Brown Sugar etc

Chanel although a bit on the skinny side is gorgeous

EASILY the most surprising part of the movie. Trust me...

Last edited:
Dudes better off dropping a tape together. Shi t would've been fire 10 years ago. But I don't wanna hear tip and jeezy on beats with Timberlake and rihanna on the hook

both of them are better rappers now than they were at their peaks, but their music is just don't have that feel no more. It just doesn't connect anymore.

my expectations are low.

Last edited:
:lol:

Didnt know Boyce Watkins started that issue with the Tyler/ Mountain Dew commercial.... I just saw it until today.

It would be interesting to see him on Breakfast club.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom