***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That was powerful. 

So many lessons to take from the almost two hours of truth. 

Till this day i'm so confused on why our people haven't woken up and realized that we need to centralize our income within our culture. (what Farrakhan was getting into with the King Speeches) The simple fact of dis-investing and reinvesting will do wonders. Or realizing it, and doing nothing about it. 

The material perception aspect seems to be the biggest reason other then a lot of money going to drugs, but I'm sure blacks aren't the biggest consumers of drugs, we are just the ones getting criminally punished the most for drugs. 

We really need to slow down, and chill with all this fancy **** and trying to get status, and redirect our attention to creating a sustainable future for our people. The future that our ancestor worked sweat bleed and died for. 

How does arguing if Farrakhan is anti semitic, or if he was involved with killing X help anything right now? 

Last edited:
The nerve of suggesting anything i spoke as being the words of an "agent"
No one called you that fam...why bring it up though if you say it doesn't apply to you? 
nerd.gif

I watched the interview for the first time today, pretty good stuff, as always though. I grew up believing that Farrakhan wasn't a good dude to listen to, due to my environment, parents,etc. But now I know that dude speaks the truth and nothing but. Someone in that position is always gonna be surrounded by controversy, gotta use your own judgement

i don't really agree with a few things the NOI stands with, but those guys did bring a lot of great things to the black race, when many were lost.

That interview was great, loved every single moment of it. I wonder who is going to be the next leader for the NOI because trying to replace Louis Farrakhan is going to be super hard.

i don't really agree with a few things the NOI stands with, but those guys did bring a lot of great things to the black race, when many were lost.

That interview was great, loved every single moment of it. I wonder who is going to be the next leader for the NOI because trying to replace Louis Farrakhan is going to be super hard.

Hope it's a younger (

:smh: honestly
The breakfast club interviews seem like they suck to me now
Nothing can live up to the Farrakhan one

Comparing entertainer interviews/promo to Farrakhan basically giving a speech beyond ridiculous. :smh:

from the 24:45 "I bet he can pull ****" :lol:

Been listening to his music for like 5 years I've never seen an actual Dom Kennedy interview :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I actually gained a little more respect for her after hearing about her background.

Real talk.

Shorty is a hustler 4real. Down to earth and very smart. Interesting to hear her acknowledge that Charlamagne tries too hard sometimes. Good all around interview. Kind of motivated me a lil being I have a marketing background.

Yea she made good decisions and good relations to get where she's at. I can't hate on that at all...she also knew her worth and didn't take a bad deal just because of their name *cough* hot 97 *cough*

Also another one who exposes how lame Peter Rosenberg is

Rosenberg takes HOT97 too serious that's the problem and it's going to bite him when they let him go eventually

How you cool with someone then when they sign to a different radio station you feel like you automatically have to be enemies? :lol: weirdo

Rosenberg takes HOT97 too serious that's the problem and it's going to bite him when they let him go eventually

How you cool with someone then when they sign to a different radio station you feel like you automatically have to be enemies? :lol: weirdo

I understand you might have beef with CTG, or individuals, but all of them?

And then DM'in people :lol:

Dude is from Maryland and cares more about Hot 97 than New Yorkers.

I understand you might have beef with CTG, or individuals, but all of them?

And then DM'in people :lol:

Dude is from Maryland and cares more about Hot 97 than New Yorkers.

As much as I love Hot97 I must agree.

But I think he learned from the Cipha Sounds situation that they dont love you

Funny how the perception of her changed after the Combat Show....

She's already talked about most of the stuff she shared same with Rosenberg he talked about that person who he blocked from doing business at some venue like 2 weeks ago on Budden's podcast :rofl:

Cipha "I used to DJ for Lil Kim" Sounds is cool but he doesn't love radio like that and it shows he cares more about acting/comedy. I don't even think Power105.1 tried to scoop him up after he was booted or he turned them down...that says something. I know Angie could have put in a good word for him.

Funny how the perception of her changed after the Combat Show....

She's already talked about most of the stuff she shared same with Rosenberg he talked about that person who he blocked from doing business at some venue like 2 weeks ago on Budden's podcast :rofl:

Cipha "I used to DJ for Lil Kim" Sounds is cool but he doesn't love radio like that and it shows he cares more about acting/comedy. I don't even think Power105.1 tried to scoop him up after he was booted or he turned them down...that says something. I know Angie could have put in a good word for him.

Who was the person Rosenberg blocked i couldnt figure it out?

And in terms of Cipha i meant that he learned that you cant live and die Hot. He now is doing his espn stuff and rosenberg radio. He is trying to build his brand more so now than before.

Last edited:
Idk don't follow him outside of the Juan Ep. so I don't know what struggle rappers he's friends with.

I just know It's over $700 and trash talking so all parties are lame/petty :lol:

Rosenberg lives his life like a WWF storyline so everyone should know what to expect from him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom