***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Great interview...
But by NT Standards and logic, Kendrick is a no talent hack that took shots at the scary "trap" rappers that are really about that life.
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

People are just so eager to see Kendrick take an actual shot at someone.
laugh.gif

i have a sense that people are trying to resurrect Gucci and TI i hear trap this and trap that..please let that die out..

I cant mess wth the breakfast club no more. Way too long and boring...plus the questions they ask annoy me.

After that Trina interview, I think I may have a chance with Trina if she dates a average guy.
but you know she cant date an average guy.. that sounds too "much of the right thing" to do.. shes too financially demanding.. and because of that she gets the same types of guys... and she will be vintage vagina until she changes that.

This trap wave will be gone in a few years and Kendrick knows it. No shots fired.

Hip Hop is constantly evolving and too new of a genre to hold the words "trap music" in such high regards. The only artist that will be given credit for originating that sound will be the ones with longevity (TI, Jeezy, Ross) Nobody will be talking about Lil Herb & Lil Durk 15 years from now. And even then nobody will give a damn.

I'll take some Freddie Gibbs rapping over some fresh madlib beats over this horrible trap wave of high tempo down south beats

Flame suit on

Last edited:
dunno, herb with the right team behind him would be a problem IMO.
migos here to stay too IMO.

These two chicks basically were in it for the fringe benefits.. and that other chick to the right she got her *** beat for money.. sad that females allow themselves to take an *** whopping for a buck..

Back
Top Bottom