***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I can't argue with the 400 Degreez. It's hard to count Outkast, due to them being a group.

Gates ain't more versatile than Boosie.

Boosie can make a Zoom, Wipe me down...a do the ratchet, for my thugs....then a mind of a maniac, confused, going thru some things, trouble man etc.

Then Boosie got some hawns for you and your lady. Distant lover, why you thug me like that, I want sex etc.

Disrespectful to compare Gates to Boosie tbh

Has Boosie crossed over or had single success?

Probably the closest?

joint still bang till this day

mouse doesn't get enough recognition..his beats have always been cold

bra held the whole trill fam down..dude pretty much produced all of boosie, webbie, phat, and foxes best songs

lookin back trill fam had it with boosie,webbie, and phat

they were on the verge of becoming superstars around the time boosie went to jail

webbie always gonna be webbie..same with boosie..but phat was on the come up

Last edited:
Webbie>foxx>
Debbie first album the best project to come out that camp

Zoom was my ****. Joc flow on that song was cold.

Savage Life is the best album out of that camp

I can't find my Trill Fam CD. Mouse had mad joints on that one.

I couldn't stand Webbie. I wasn't initially listening to any of Trill ENT much then, but my total dislike for him had me listening to Boosie, Foxx, and Mouse

Boosie appreciation 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Though Boosie was always my favorite of Trill Fam, Webbie is the better rapper by far

Nah.....but I won't tolerate any Young Savage slander. Boy underrated.

"Pants low, Afro, no shirt, blowing purp. I'm not a star I just a regular old hood n_a" :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^^ Webbie do be floating

"I came from the dirt me, some rough streets, to be something you had be a G,
them N_s 12, 13 going on 23 countin cheese out the box bandana tied outside with a glock and rocks
N_a dropped straight outta school said we ain't making a dime, told me I need an education told them bishes they lying,
told me no way I'd ever make it to get a straight asssss job, hit the streets no application I was already hired
Can't deny there be some times I wish I could've rewinded, got with Mrs. Brown and kicked knowledge and completed her assignments,
"

Hol up ya taking me back

Savage Life was one of my fav albums at that time

Growing up Webbie was that dude, took me awhile to get past Boosie's voice ... ish was too annoying. But once I could tolerate it, I realized he be spitting nothing but real.

RIP Lil Phat :smh:

My big bro used to wake everybody up early as **** in the morning blasting Long Journey.....every morning, that **** was like the morning prayer fr :lol: :pimp:

I got so many memories to that whole Superbad tape man, good and bad

Trill Fam Appreciation :pimp:

Last edited:
Webbie>foxx>
Debbie first album the best project to come out that camp
this savage life is a classic

part 2 was even decent....

old boosie was a better overall artist.... gates is a better "technical" rapper than boosie.  Half of gates songs he never stays on topic just a bunch of rambling if you wanna talk about making songs.  Just go through his songs the titles have nothing to do what he is rapping about lol.

this savage life is a classic

part 2 was even decent....

old boosie was a better overall artist.... gates is a better "technical" rapper than boosie.  Half of gates songs he never stays on topic just a bunch of rambling if you wanna talk about making songs.  Just go through his songs the titles have nothing to do what he is rapping about lol.
U ain't lying. Gates my guy but 10 bars in he just start telling random stories and name dropping.

When my N_a smile at me... do he smile cuz I'm iced up or I need to change my life up?
When my mama cry tears...do she cry cuz I'm still here or she think imma get killed. It's real"

Last edited:
Pac was not the number #1 rapper before going to jail.I was watching the story unfold back then.There where selective people jamming Pac in 93-94.He was more bigger in the Hollywood/Movie world first.I remember more people talking about his roles in Juice/Poetic Justice.Brendas got a Baby/Keep ya Head Up where ok.But werent smash hits.You have to remember.Before the year 95.Dre/Snoop/Bone Thugs (Sales,popularity) where the biggest rappers.That was before Pac got locked up.Biggie started getting huge while Pac was locked up also.My first Pac album was the Thug Life (Group) album.But he didnt sky rocket in the music world until he actually was locked up.And Me Against The World released.

The controversy of him getting set up.Being locked up on rape charges.His old associates Biggie/Puffy going back and forth through the Vibe magazines helped hype up his Name/Brand.His singles Dear Momma/Temptations helped.Pac became big while being locked up.Its just funny that people always act like he was a huge number #1 rapper is entire career.He was more popular from the movies at the beginning.He became number 1 in jail.Because it was so much anticipation of what his next move was going to be.

Back
Top Bottom