*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Quote:
cards quality issues
Yeah he forgot to say.............................sike what you talking about????? maybe you don't have the same opinion but the Cards that I saw Size 10.5 on my Finish Line display do not have any quality issues maybe the Flint Grey but the Cards that i saw 101% legit don't have any quality issues.

cards quality issue is the paint job

5 year olds can stay in the lines but JB cant??

paint is all onto the shoes and stuff

if u got them on ya display please grab'em and examine them has the same cruddy paint job the 14's have

flint are worse than cards in terms of quality

cards main flaw is just he paint job to be honest very sloppy paint job

flints are put together sloppy period

the youth sizes look put together better

the only think that you said right
Quote:
youth sizes look put together better
is def true but still the quality of the paint job is still fine the problem with the 14 i believe for my was the suede yeah and a little bit of the paint job.

well if u dont think the paint job is bad thats on u

to me the paint job is crappy

to each their own i guess

since my other post was locked..

i was wondering how it works on releass days if your local footlocker is inside of the mall.. where must u go? how does the whole process work.. someone please break it down for me

check with da mall u goin to and ask dem wut time dey open their doors and call da store u gettin it from and ask dem da same. den from there is all in yah hands...
"[/b]---If anyone has any J's size 6 or 6.5 kids... E-mail me @ XxLiLDrExX@aol.com oR IM me at XxLiLDrExX
Or if anyone needs any Jordanz in kidz or mens sizes just Holla @ me..---

I was gonna get both but after seeing the flints in person I'm passing on those I hope I don't regret it later but ehh

[/b]​

Quote:
AAHHHH.....News Flash.....The 14 and certain 10 didnt sell to well......They still have them in many areas.

but what im sayn is that the cards are GRs. my d!cks gets all the GRs. and i live in the burbs and all everyone wears is pumas and shox. NOONE wears jays. and 9out of 10 ppl would say the 7 are ugly. so ill just wait till they go on sale. :D
happy.gif

My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

JB is smart... cardinals have more demand and so they made more supply... flint greys are at less demand and so they made "limited' numbers... this makes everyone wanna buy BOTH... if JB switched the quantities then they would see everyone buying cardinals while the flints collect dust until they hit the sales rack...simple as that...JB marketing is smart...
email:NikeShoeAddict@gmail.com ebay:nikeshoeaddict (757) [/b]​

these ganna b on eastbay rite? is there any limit to how many u can purchase? i want one of each.

Jeez, sifting through all these pages is painful.

All I'm technically looking for are quality pictures to whet my appetite till saturday (because I actually KNOW what i'm purchasing instead of being completely undecided) but what I'm finding are all these stupid questions like you guys have never been a part of a GR release before.

GR, it's not that hard to figure out.

bye thee way, Cards are dope stupid fresh dumb dizzy def damn COPPED.

DUDES, Cards are king. POINT BLANK!!!! thats all you need.
[/i]

[/url]
R.I.P. LaToya. I ain't know you. If my girl loved you, I can too. Sleep well.

The quality on the cardinals is amazing i was picking out my pair today at the store for saturday and every pair i saw was perfect, no defects on them what so ever. The flints on the other hand, was the same ole' story of how jordan quality has fallen off recently, but the cardinals look like they really spent some time on them. I also tired them on and they feel perfect, try a half size smaller cause Im a 13 and a 12 fit me perfect. Peeps!!! Heading over to my spot, Westfield Santa Anita Mall Footaction in Arcadia, CA. There's Cardinals in infant sizes to size 15 in mens and there's also flints in infant sizes to size 13 in mens. There's more Cardinals than Flints, so get there early cause it looks like this time if you sleep in that morning your going to miss out!!!! But really both sneaks are awesome, and both of theses pairs blow last saturday 7 release outta of the water!!!! See ya, there!!!! Peace out!!!!

Back
Top Bottom