*****Official Cardinal VII and Flint Grey VII Post*******

Just ordered my pairs of Cardinals from Eastbay with my Gift Certificate from Christmas.
I didn't think it'd be this easy, but I'm not complaining.

C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

Quote:
Eastbay doesnt charge you until it ships.

SO DO YOU GUYS THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO COP THEN GO TO THE MALL BUY THEM AND CANCEL THE ORDER...THANX FOR THE HELP.

Man I lightweigt want to order both online, but I really think I should be straight tomorrow at my spot.

DO THESE SHOES HAVE GOOD TRACTION

for the 4th time.... |I
tired.gif

anybody trusts finishline??? Last time I ordered a pair of shoes from them, they came with creases and the box was messed up.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

i dont know what all this hype is about...cept for the cards since they are some what of an OG colorway. although i heard the lines in NYC were crazy long like hundreds of people waiting for them.

for anyone whose gettin them in the morning at a finishline or champs or whatever will the doors open early in your area???

i jus ordered my flints on eastbay, mad sizes left, 125 cards and 71 flints, i had her tell me cause i didn't really know what to pick. Cause they both so fresh. So, i jus picked the joints that they had the least of.

^^^Yea, i know Finishline is opening early, 8:00am
"Tell Me I Can't...I Don't Hear You"

i walked by Champs in Times Square...saw a line brewing @ like 950....wanted to laff @ n's...also saw the goons waiting to jux N's

For people waiting to see if they can cop 2moro before trying eastbay, thats kinda silly. Eastbay wont charge you until they ship, which wont be till atleast Monday. So if you did like I and others did, and order on eastbay, then you can go out 2moro and if you cop, comeback and cancel your eastbay orders.

Also, the flints are slowly starting to sell out. I tried 9,9.5,10.5,and 12.0 and they are gone!!
Want 30% of Nextels monthly rate plan and flat rate discounts on the phones? Get at me. New nextel ppl or ppl adding a new line only. $259 for the i930.

just ordered mines on eastbay.......cant wait to rock em
AKA selfscientific
[/b]​
I studied til my eyes were swollen, and only arose when I realized that we were the chosen...

i copped both on eastbay nd paid for priority sipping cuz i need before my skool dance nexf friday which ii'm guna rock wit my multicamo bape hoody
Peoplez out here clamin that they bad but they don't know nuthin bout the old skool jordans with the orange tag-The Game

hype works in mysterious ways, im pretty sure ninjas will cancel their orders over the weekend and ull see a bunch of sizes pop back up on monday lol

tis goes to show the NT hype can ruin tings

due to NT hype u got everyone selin for like 180-200

now eastbay and FL dont even sell out and still have FSR available

i feel bad for whoeva paid the 180-200 all because of the NT hype

all this hype like "damn these are gunna be completely gone by 9am" etc...

all it did was make store owners jack up the price

Quote:
so niketown/swoosh will have them up at 3am??

Its a crapshoot with swoosh, wait 'til morning......
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
Campanella - Drysdale - Koufax - Lasorda - Robinson - Valenzuela - Hershiser - Gagne​

damn i feel sad for all da pplz who waitin out in line for these? was it even like dis for da flint XIII? i'm glad dese wern't hyped up. GR's are better den limited hyped relases. wen will JB learn?
Peoplez out here clamin that they bad but they don't know nuthin bout the old skool jordans with the orange tag-The Game

Quote:
here in nyc (the bronx) footlocker/modell's are having a midnight release and the lines are crazyyyyyyyyy long. madd ppl since 6pm 2day been waitin around the stores/lined up now to cop... Im coppin my pairs earlyyy 2morrow mornin. my spot opening at 6am. props to those who copped early ;-)
Haha, I was the first in line at modells in the BX. Im the dude with the cement IV's on lol. It was maaad fun but people was getting reckless, there was like over 250 people for them, and sizes was going down fast!!! I think the Flint VII's are limited or something because they didnt have a lot of sizes. Me and my dudes were outside since 6pm! Maaad love to all the people who showed up early and got their pairs. I'll post pics and a small video clip of the lines outside inna few (gotta fix my house computer) lol.
Cause I'm a MC assassinator
I grab a mag and leave a nag leakin' like activator
Step to this and get shanked up
I knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt-Big L

Back
Top Bottom