Official Coachella 2014 Thread & FAQs : OUTKAST, Arcade Fire, Muse April 11-13, April 18-20

^Dope. I was rockin my Warriors jersey, Baron Davis, and got maddd love from everyone.

Had folks yelling "Warrrrrriors" or just talking to me about when he dunked on Kirilenko, and even Laker fans telling us to beat the Clips :lol:.

Yeah they were, everyone yellin' out "Warrrrrriors" and showin love. Except for this one Clippers fan. She was just angry and couldn't stop telling us how much she hates the Warriors and that we f*^king suck. Kept saying we're gonna lose lol. Other than that, everyone was koo
What's a Clipper fan?

Nothing but fair weather "fans".

Last edited:
I was rocking my Lebron James Heat jersey. I got some love but definitely more "Kobe" taunts haha

Nice video and jerseys Just Blaze, GO pro looks like it gets the chicks going. I'm going to try to go next year

My top 5, in no order:

Calvin Harris
Ellie Goulding (I don't even care for her music that much, but she killed it)
Kid Cudi
AFI (Never listened to them, but they put on a damn show!)
Foster The People

Sorry if it's all mainstream :lol:.

Unfortunately, I got too messed up and missed some of them :lol:.

Also, I use to think phrases like "Take me back to Coachella" ... "Withdrawals" were so annoying. But cottt damn, the withdrawals are legit.

Nice video and jerseys Just Blaze, GO pro looks like it gets the chicks going. I'm going to try to go next year

right on! lol, I was thinkin that when seeing the GP in action. I was an easy "in" :lol:

Last edited:

Also, I use to think phrases like "Take me back to Coachella" ... "Withdrawals" were so annoying. But cottt damn, the withdrawals are legit.

Yeah, I definitely had some "PCD". Post Coachella depression. haha

This PCD is no joke. I used to make fun of people who'd say that or even before I had been to a Coachella I'd get so annoyed at people who talked about how great it was.. I am now one of those people :lol:

This PCD is no joke. I used to make fun of people who'd say that or even before I had been to a Coachella I'd get so annoyed at people who talked about how great it was.. I am now one of those people :lol:

Haha, I'm with you. I'm sure that's how it is for most people if not all who finally experience it. I had people annoyed from seeing nothing but Coachella post on either their I.G or Facebook over the past 2 weekends. Lol

Haha, I'm with you. I'm sure that's how it is for most people if not all who finally experience it. I had people annoyed from seeing nothing but Coachella post on either their I.G or Facebook over the past 2 weekends. Lol

:lol: same here, and they were all people who have never been.

They have no idea.

Yeah, I definitely had some "PCD". Post Coachella depression. haha

I missed two days of work from PCD. My body literally shut down after raging in the desert for 3 days straight. Thank god I hit the gym and, since I saw so many peeps sitting down too much. Only time I sat was for a brew and to kill some Kogi, or some pizza. I even ate my fish tacos while moving. Can't wait till next year fam.

Glad I got my Barbara Streisand head cutout and Duck Sauce beaks.

View media item 936632View media item 936633View media item 936634View media item 936635View media item 936636View media item 936637

Now you can understand why I went out and bought a weekend 1 pass to go early. It's Friday, and I'm wishing there was a Weekend 3 haha.

Nice Ducksauce pics caleekicks caleekicks ! I was so tore up by the end of Sunday night that I couldn't make their set. I was pretty close to the front for disclosure though.

Glad ya'll had fun!

It was my first Coachella, although I did have fun, I didn't have the magical experience ya'll did. I think a lot of it has to do with who you go with. I went with this one miscellaneous dude, a friend, but not really a homie, who just goes to things just to go to things. He's one of those guys who goes to big events (EDC, Coachella) just to stunt on instagram with the Coachella pic to say he was there. 
mean.gif

Then my other homie that went with me is going through a major thirsty phase, and was busy trying to hook up with chicks, which, isn't really the vibe to have at a music festival. 
eyes.gif
 Totally killed the vibe. 

I think if I went with peeps who were there first and foremost for the music, and running off the energy of being surrounded by amazing music, and down to rage, that would have been totally different. Next year I'll make sure to get the squad right. 

Last edited:
I feel you king milaac king milaac . It was just me and a friend from college. Dude became a major buzz kill after day 1. Honestly I twisted his arm into going because he's kind of in a rut. Thought the music, women, :pimp:, and weather would help but nah... I got a few other friends interested and my girl wants to go next time so hopefully they are more appreciative of the experience.

Yea. With festivals like this you really gotta watch who you go with. For the most part out group was all on the same page. We saw the sets we each watched to see with no problems. Now since it's done, my top 5 sets were.
Nas (the whole illmatic live! Damn!)
Pharrel (based off his surprise guest and the Happy ending)
Flosstrodomus (didn't know of them before, def left a fan)
'Kast (my favorite group of all time)
Girl talk (ya boy was wildin on stage!)

Hopefully you guys had a great time

I disagree. I was by myself a majority of the time for the last 2 festivals I went to and still loved it. I'm fine rolling solo dolo though. Of course having good friends does make it better, but I went with a lame couple from work for Bonnaroo in 2012, and still had a great time. It's easy to make friends at festivals.

Cant believe it's already been a week since I've been home :lol:

Last edited:
I disagree. I was by myself a majority of the time for the last 2 festivals I went to and still loved it. I'm fine rolling solo dolo though. Of course having good friends does make it better, but I went with a lame couple from work for Bonnaroo in 2012, and still had a great time. It's easy to make friends at festivals.
The music and people definitely made this a great experience. I was by myself most of the afternoons and would chat with random people waiting for different sets to start. One dude even gave me props for my Aqua 8s :nerd:

I still got terrible blisters on my feet from all the walking/standing. The music and the :smokin got me through it. This first one was one big learning experience. Definitely investing in some running/walking shoes and a portable cellphone charger for next time.

were you guys on your phones that much? i never had to charge my phone. would leave our hotel with 100% around 2-3pm, then come back at night with like 30%. was in jack purcells the entire time as well, no blisters.

were you guys on your phones that much? i never had to charge my phone. would leave our hotel with 100% around 2-3pm, then come back at night with like 30%. was in jack purcells the entire time as well, no blisters.

I brought just running shoes which is the way to go. As for charger, I brought a portable charging block myself and I also never really needed to use it.

I was sharing a charger with my friend because I forgot mine at home. Didn't realize until we got to the campgrounds. Basically I would wake up around 8 in the morning, shower, then hit the charging station for an hour or two until he got up and charged his phone. Keep in mind the charging was so slow because hundreds of phones were plugged in at a time. Only had about 30% battery to last the entire day and after taking a few pics/vids, my phone was dead by the end of the night. Still mad I didnt get any pics/vids of Pharrell's or Nas' sets...

Back
Top Bottom