Official Coachella 2014 Thread & FAQs : OUTKAST, Arcade Fire, Muse April 11-13, April 18-20

Got hyped just now for another 'Kast performance tonight.

Just found out there's no live stream, and I don't have AXS TV.

Does anyone know if outkast was on axs tv last night ??? If so the replay of day 1 week 2 will be replayed today at 2 pm eastern time

Does anyone know if outkast was on axs tv last night ??? If so the replay of day 1 week 2 will be replayed today at 2 pm eastern time
Hmm I didn't see their performance on AXS TV last night. I saw yesterday's coverage and I enjoyed pretty much all the performances except for AFI. lol. I had no idea they were still around. Haim and Ellie Goulding had really solid performances.

Oh, and Aloe Blacc isn't too bad.

So the write ups I'm seeing are saying Outkast was better?

They say they moved Hey Ya up in the setlist and didn't bring out Future. I'm hoping they don't do away with all the classic songs from their first 3 albums...

Dude I cave in. Weekend 2 is the superior weekend. For purists and people who just wanna chill.

Most of the time I just wanted to listen to my music but was too crowded to even sit close enough. And the weather is nicer. And no celebrities. Or at least much less.

I'm retiring but if the price is right, I might just find myself out there 2nd weekend.

I'm sure people will get back and post their stories, but sounds like the sets no longer have to be the exact same both weekends for the artists and they can switch it up.....pharell/jay medley was dope the 2nd weekend

Good lord, Outkast and Disclosure killed it this weekend :pimp:

Been home for about 10 minutes and already miss it :lol:

Wow what a great freakin weekend! Girl talk indeed killed it. We got to go on stage with girl talk. Damn my legs never been so dead. I don't know how many times I hit the yeet. View media item 930307Waka flocka durant during girl talks set. Also got to meet busta

my first coachella. the hype is real and warranted. had such an amazing time. tried to limit my time in the sahara tent and got to see a lot of smaller artists.

haim
bonobo
banks
blood orange
zedd
outkast
pharrel
lana del rey
flosstradamus

all :pimp:

Was completely unprepared for camping but the music was :wow: :pimp:. Wanted to link up with some NTers but the phone situation was terrible. At least I got plenty of vids/pics.

Girl Talk and Outkast was crazy. Temples, Little Dragon, Unlocking the Truth, Wye Oak, QotSA, I could go on.. Saturday was just none stop music and my feet hate me for it now :lol:

Glad I finally got my first Coachella out the way. May check out some other festivals on the East Coast before heading back out there.

Girl Talk, Outkast, Pharrell, Wye Oak, Temples... But that's not taking anything away from the many others I seen. RATKING was cool. So proud Unlocking the Truth killed the main stage. Got a good video of the mosh pit that started :lol:

I basically lived in the Yuma Tent outside of a handful of acts :lol: So many great dj's. Outside of Yuma my faves were Outkast, Chvrches, Disclosure and Chromeo. Unlocking the Truth was pretty awesome too

My boy finally got around to making a quick short vid of all of us out there with the Go Pro. Not crazy, just a koo lil short vid. My one homie was being greedy using the GP everywhere, I'm sure you'll know if you see it lol. Had to rep Golden State Warriors out there. Good times though. Waiting for next year already but until then, Gotta maybe hit up other events coming up. Hard Summer looking pretty cool.

Favorites performances were

Pharrell
Flosstradamus (killed it)
Skrillex
Calvin Harris
Dillon Francis

But everything was crackin tbh

^Dope. I was rockin my Warriors jersey, Baron Davis, and got maddd love from everyone.

Had folks yelling "Warrrrrriors" or just talking to me about when he dunked on Kirilenko, and even Laker fans telling us to beat the Clips :lol:.

^Dope. I was rockin my Warriors jersey, Baron Davis, and got maddd love from everyone.

Had folks yelling "Warrrrrriors" or just talking to me about when he dunked on Kirilenko, and even Laker fans telling us to beat the Clips :lol:.

Yeah they were, everyone yellin' out "Warrrrrriors" and showin love. Except for this one Clippers fan. She was just angry and couldn't stop telling us how much she hates the Warriors and that we f*^king suck. Kept saying we're gonna lose lol. Other than that, everyone was koo

Back
Top Bottom