OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Just finished reading the Infinity Gauntlet graphic novel. Cool book. I liked the themes about omnipotence and the responsibilities/vulnerabilities that follow. Felt like it could have been executed a little better maybe. Idk. Wasnt crazy about Thanos being a simp for Lady Death but I kinda get it. Infinity Wars is on deck.

New Batman is ok... I may be a tough critic because Snyder was the gawd. No opening arc will ever beat Court of Owls imo. Art is dope but im hoping the story gets better.

Btw regarding Civil War II issue 2 :

If Ulysses can see the future, why couldn't he see that Iron Man was gonna kidnap him lol

New Pickup. Still hunting down the Wonder Woman Rebirth - Original Cover

Last edited:
Everyone ******* up in Civil War 2. Nobody doing the smart thing.

At least Tony's analyzing the kid to find out about how his powers work and what may or may not effect them, which is the smartest decision i've seen since the event started in all honesty. Granted, it's also placed alongside him kidnapping said kid.

But it's still better than **** McGee Danvers not calling in backup to take on Thanos :smh:

Which ones? Choosing Sides? Accused? The Fallen?

I plan to get all as best I can but they ain't out yet til **** pops off in CW2 #3.

Last edited:

Everyone ******* up in Civil War 2. Nobody doing the smart thing.
At least Tony's analyzing the kid to find out about how his powers work and what may or may not effect them, which is the smartest decision i've seen since the event started in all honesty. Granted, it's also placed alongside him kidnapping said kid.

But it's still better than **** McGee Danvers not calling in backup to take on Thanos
mean.gif
Yeah analyzing him is smart. Kidnapping him to do it was not 
laugh.gif
 Even Ulysses was like "Dude you could've just asked me" 
laugh.gif

And yeah Danvers is stupid. Now she bout to run off and upset the boy Banner. Like I cant wait to see how this convo goes 
laugh.gif

I think the main mistake was Medusa telling them.

She should've lied about Ulysses. Say those celestial conquerors were old Inhuman foes or something.

I plan to get all as best I can but they ain't out yet til **** pops off in CW2 #3.

Any of them

X-Men
Nova
Deadpool
Amazing Spider-Man
God of War
KingPin
Etc...

Last edited:
Any of them

X-Men
Nova
Deadpool
Amazing Spider-Man
God of War
KingPin
Etc...

CWII: Amazing Spider-Man & CWII: Choosing sides are the only tie-in specific titles that I am getting for sure. I may get the Accused and the Fallen depending what they reveal about them.

Other ones I'm still reading from the regular stuff I pull.

Last edited:

She should've lied about Ulysses. Say those celestial conquerors were old Inhuman foes or something.
Lying about it could have just as easily backfired. There is no real good lie that can explain them knowing exactly who was gonna be where and when. 

Lying about it could have just as easily backfired. There is no real good lie that can explain them knowing exactly who was gonna be where and when. 
Eh, I don't think lying would cause what's about to happen.

Plus stuff like that happens all the time. The Inhumans are naturally secretive and tend to have tons of secrets anyway and have lied without severe consequences in the past i.e. Black Bolt making a terrigen bomb and setting it off to create more inhumans around the world and it being hidden by the fact that Thanos attacked Attilan. Everybody thinks it's Thanos fault except for Medusa and Maximus knowing the truth.

Any of them

X-Men
Nova
Deadpool
Amazing Spider-Man
God of War
KingPin
Etc...
I got Spidey, Hercules, and Nova. Will be getting X-Men stuff in trade.

Look forward to Kingpin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom