**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

whoever scheduled this game this early (especially for those on the west) needs to be shot....gonna miss almost the whole game.
And no guardado
indifferent.gif
...dude is the only one with any form ofcreativity or explosiveness for mexico.
I have a feeling marquez is going to look like a fool at least on one key play, and either get his knees broken or make some stupid tackle in the penalty box

2-0 USA....I still don't get the US insistence on playing in Columbus. Is it really that much of a home field advantage, or is it just about saving faceand not having mexican fans outnumber them in their country? Read a report earlier today that the US is losing out on about a mill by opting to play incolumbus....I can already see the headlines blaming sven if they lose...like that's the problem
tired.gif

i'm telling you guys.

Mexico will lose (
smh.gif
)

Sven will get the axe, and either Aguirre or Scolari will take the helm.

I still want Mexico to do good but just not when they play the U.S
BTW:AMERICA ES EL MEJOR DE MEXICO!!!!!!!!!
I know USNT losses money playing in C-Bus but the turn out is better for us. If the game was in LA, it would be at least 70 percent Mexicosupporters.

Can't wait for tomorrow! I really hope USA wins. Not just because it's Mexico but because it's important to start off on the right foot for WCQ.

It's not about saving face at all. Giving your opponent the crowd advantage for one of your home games in a WC qualifier would be just plain stupid.

Is the U.S. any good. I know we got Dempsey who is nice and Donovan although I hate Landon. Are there any good young players?

Originally Posted by jville819

Is the U.S. any good. I know we got Dempsey who is nice and Donovan although I hate Landon. Are there any good young players?

altidore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The US has talented players coming thru the ranks soon. Altidore is a beast, Hopefully he gets to play a little bit in this game. Freddy Adu has talent but hehas to put it together. other players in the future coming up:

Charlie Davies

K-DOG (Sasha)

Danny Szetela (plays in Italy)

Michael Orozco (plays in Mexico equipo: San Luis)

Future Generations:

Stefan Jerome

Charles Ranken

Felix Garcia (Dude is a beast)

Bryan Arguez

The future looks bright. The US is going to be good for years to come. WE NEED TO WIN A WORLD CUP ONE DAY!!!

USA got this. No doubt. I just want to hear what other excuse my friends have to say this time
laugh.gif
, dudes always have one.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Its a complex situation for Mexican-American kids. I mean your parents are from mexico and your born here or in some cases raised here. I myself am Mexican/ Rican. I was born in LA, my mom is from Sinaloa and my pops from Ponce in Puerto Rico. Why do I root for the US??? I love Mexico very much and respected a great deal, BUT I WAS BORN HERE This is my country first and foremost, and when the USA plays anyone I will always root for them no matter what. In NIKETALKER 23 case I respect his opinion, He's born in Mexico, lives here but roots for Mexico nothing wrong with that. Todo tenemos pensamientos differentes, y eso se tiene que respetar.

Anterior mente muchos amigos mios de padres mexicanos odiaban la selecion de USA. Pero recientemente e notado que a canbiado estos pensamientos. A lo mejor por los tiempos que cambian.

^^^KRISPACINLA: That was very well stated. I was also born and raised here in the states but still have family that livesin Monterrey, Mexico. Many of us on this board/ in this thread still have very close ties to Mexico. I think the fact that I live only a couple hours away fromthe board only serves to compound the complexity of this issue further. Although I love this country, I find it very hard to route for Los Estados Unidos whenit comes to futbol. It just does not feel like an American sport and the fact that it's for the most part ignored and disliked here makes it even hard toget behind the U.S. National Team. With that said.

Mexico 2 - U.S.A 1

USA 3

MEXICO 1

shout out to my brother who flew from the 916 to ohio...lucky jerk lol

sorry niketalker23, you know were family but GO USA!!!!

This is the only time I really watch soccer and they are playing in during, Lost, UNC vs Duke, and Cuse vs UConn.....

I'll still say:

USA- 2
Mexico- 1

3-1 in favor of the real Tricolores

Dempsey scores twice & Altidore gets the other goal!!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom