**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by gabers

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i hope howard starts in goal

Is he hurt or something? Why would he not be starting, he's the #1 keeper for the US.
managers make interesting choices sometimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gabers

i hope howard starts in goal

Is he hurt or something? Why would he not be starting, he's the #1 keeper for the US.
managers make interesting choices sometimes
laugh.gif
Haha like continuing to let that bum Brian Ching take Altidore's minutes. My emotions when watching Ching with the ball
sick.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Ching is overrated. Dude has never been too effective when he's outhere. I always felt that BOB likes the guy personally and that's why he starts.Similiar to that bum TAYLOR TWELLMAN. This guy is straight garbage with the USMNT
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

^^^Just got off the phone with my boy in C-BUS, and he tell me the weather is horrible. Rain, winds, Tornado warnings. Damm hopefully they dont suspend thegame.

2 Saints needs to have his coming out party tonight if they wanna win. He hasn't really impressed for El Tri thus far.

I think U.S will take this. And this is probably the last time i come to this thread. I don't want to get banned
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom