**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

what was that mexican dude doing takin off his shirt? lol
I've heard many stories of Mexican fans who switch allegiances when they realize the USA will win. They take off their Mexico jerseys and have USA stuff on underneath, A bunch of frauds rooting for Mexico.
Why you gotta talk about ERACISM like that?

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

ReliantJ wrote:

Hugo wrote:

lets see another 1 USA
pimp.gif
We're lucky to have one
laugh.gif

I thought you were mexican
laugh.gif

Among other things

smh.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

I've heard many stories of Mexican fans who switch allegiances when they realize the USA will win. They take off their Mexico jerseys and have USA stuff on underneath, A bunch of frauds rooting for Mexico.
Why you gotta talk about ERACISM like that?

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and half the mexicans at work left early or called off cause of the game
laugh.gif

look on the replay of usas goal. a guy in the corner with a horn does this. takes off his mex shirt and celebrates lol
roll.gif

Started watchin soccer couple yrs back during the world cup and loved. Watched the euro cup and loved it more.

So Imma fan now
NT actually put me on to soccer
pimp.gif

Nothing new looking at the scoreline. Sorry Mexico but the USA passed you up in Football a long time ago.

^what's up with Beckham
they're working on a deal right now. they got til friday to finalize everything. hopefully he leaves. i dont want em back in la.

Originally Posted by socluis90

look on the replay of usas goal. a guy in the corner with a horn does this. takes off his mex shirt and celebrates lol
roll.gif
Please dont even consider those people Mexico fans. Check back in August and see 100K+ fill up Azteca.

usa giving up stupid opportunities to mexico in and around the box...they need to sharpen up. thank god howard has been on his game.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went back and watched that. Hilarious.

I mean the Italian part
alien.gif
j/k
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

usa giving up stupid opportunities to mexico in and around the box...they need to sharpen up. thank god howard has been on his game.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i can't tell if you want proof or just pics of some chick's box
laugh.gif

^what's up with Beckham
they're working on a deal right now. they got til friday to finalize everything. hopefully he leaves. i dont want em back in la.
yeah especially if he dosen't want to be here he brought a lot of buzz for the MLS but that was about it.....................

Back
Top Bottom