**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

eek.gif
that was a dirty ++* play with the red card
smh.gif

sweet. would have loved to see altidore play more. i think it was foolish not to start him, just to get him experience at this level.

That was an ugly match.
sick.gif

Gotta chalk it up to the weather conditions though. I know both sides are better than that.

I think for Mexico this has to be the last stand for Unibrow Sanchez. Tim Howard would've had no trouble with that corner on the first goal, andthe second goal was just sad. Mexico has a world class keeper on the bench who can keep a match like this 0-0.

Mangos! Mexico was weak this game and tobe honest USA is getting better and better as the years go by! Pinche Mexico! I hope we can find someway to beat USA!Oh well next time Mexico will win! Goalkeeper sucked big time for Mexico we need Memo in there! Viva los FRIJOS!
100% Tarasco/Michoacano

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Erickson should NOT be fired.
He doesn't deserved to be, but they might be better off with Aguirre at this point. Sven hasn't made any progress and he won't until players get fit and stop getting suspended.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by socluis90

i love how all the mexican media went in confident and always come out losing. mwuahahahahh

What did they say? I can't even understand the spanish news channels, just the women
nerd.gif

Just on this show called futbol picante(mexican PTI) they were doing pregame analysis and they all said mexico will win and and that Mexico are still betterthan the usa despite the 8 year winless streak in the us and loss in the World Cup...

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

US>Brasil. Yeah I said it
You're just doing that for attention now.
Because the purpose of posting on a message board is to not comment?
I see what you're doing. Trying to get the mexicans fans angwy
laugh.gif
Comment all you want, but when you write: "US>Brasil. Yeah I said it" expect to receive some comments back from people who thinkyou're just seeking attention. How am I trying to get Mexican fans angry? I could care less. Mexico lost. They got shut out. What's there to contest?

just some of my thoughts...

damn gio ill give you a pass on the second opportunity but cmon that first one had goal written all over it but you dumbself kicks it right to his hands.
Ching $%@$!...call Kenny Cooper up and start Altidore.
the first goal was not Oswaldo's fault, he deflected the first header but then you have 5 Mexico players in front of the ball just looking at it.
Rafa did not deserve a red card to me it was a yellow.
barbie vol.2 in the goalbox lol ...just wait till he gets scared of contact...
Clint I expected better from you.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

sweet. would have loved to see altidore play more. i think it was foolish not to start him, just to get him experience at this level.
I don't know if I would call it a foolish decision. It was important for the US to get off to a good start with the 3 pts. Ching was thesafe choice. Starting Jozy would've been a high risk/high reward decision. I think Jozy should've gotten more experience last year but we can'tgo back and change that obviously.

Bradley with 2 goals, but the 2nd goal Oswaldo should've stopped that.

Anyway U.S.A won 2-0
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom