-Official Cyber Monday Thread 2013- Over - POST YOUR PICKUPS CM/BF

Any Uniqlo coupon codes? I only want one item, and its not on sale 
ohwell.gif

last HM jacket i got the buttons all fell off smh. i buy pants there and one time use dress shirts and that it

Might be late but anyone know where to pick up that $199 PS3 bundle they had on sale during the weekend. One that came with The Last Of Us and Batman? I can only have it shipped since i'm in the military overseas here in Germany. Its sold out pretty much everywhere online. No option to just walk into a Target or Best Buy to see if they have more.

$360- LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change

sporadically throughout the day from what I have read.
 ​
 ​
I'm ready​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:

LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV for $360!!!!

Just been leaked that this afternoon Amazon is letting a certain number of 60 inch plasma tv's go for $360!! amazon is overwhelmed at all the sales they been doing and they want to give back. The price will change

sporadically throughout the day from what I have read.

Link----->  LG 60PN5700 60-Inch Class 1080P 600Hz Plasma TV with Smart TV $360 Knockout!!!
wow if i can get this though
eek.gif

Damb I don't eem need a TV but I'd cop that in a second. Throw it in my home theater I'm going to build when I cop a house...

Can someone help me on how to get that?

Do i have to keep refreshing the page? Is amazon tweeting a link?

any tips?
laugh.gif

Woah. That's like OD big for me :lol: I got no where to put that. Might buy for my parents for Christmas

is amazon kindle deal (50 off) worth it? been looking for an affordable tablet

Back
Top Bottom