-Official Cyber Monday Thread 2013- Over - POST YOUR PICKUPS CM/BF

Gotta find me some new boots too... Been wearing the same Field Boots for like 6 years. 
laugh.gif
Timberland sale is back up to 30% with free shipping. And I think ebates cash back is 7%.
Whats the deal with the ebates cash? Never done ebates...

anybody have a Saks 5th ave deal or David Yurman?  About to splurge on Wifey for Christmas and need a deal 

Whats the deal with the ebates cash? Never done ebates...
you click the store link on their site - if you complete an order you get a certain % back in cash money.  You can either get a check back or have them deposit into your paypal.  You would be an idiot not to do it.  I've gotten over $800 in cash back this year from online purchases for doing virtually nothing.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=/EqZpwb9Ien6LgygcAq24g== 
happy.gif
myman.gif

any good deals on an external battery pack for iphone 4? Looking for a fairly good brand.

got some stuff from the uniqlo sale...was waiting on a solid deal on flannels can't beat that got 2 flannels 1 printed button down and 2 t shirts for 53 bucks.... :smokin :smokin

I wanted to get another Yankees fitted with grey underbrim and no side patch from ecapcity.com but it doesn't look like they have any cyber Monday deals.

I checked MLB.com and neweracap.com and they only have the grey underbrims with the World Series side patch for Mariano Rivera's retirement :frown:

Some deals I found though...

mlb.com
View media item 676302
neweracap.com
30% off a $30+ order. Use code NECYBER at checkout.

Copped 2 flannels and like 12 pairs of socks for $53 shipped from uniqlo 
pimp.gif

Also copped those boots and a knit beanie from Timberland for $100 before getting the 7% ebates cash. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any codes for footballfanatics or anything like that? looking for college shorts on discount

Use code: CMSHOE30 on Amazon for 30% off when you spend $100 or more on shoes, handbags, and more for women, men, and kids.

Anyone know what the deal at the Cosmo LV is? It keeps saying online booking is temporarily unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom