OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

**** THIS DAY

Dustin Pedoria has like all my points

Last edited:
King Kendrick

kyle-kendrick-mlb-colorado-rockies-photo-day-850x560.jpg

Idk why he got slandered so hard....I mean I wouldn't take him in Colorado but I wouldn't take anybody there

One thing about roto grinders is when they slander someone so hard it seems to go the other way

Whenever the folks at roto grinders slander someone, I roster them. Half the time they show up.

Idk why he got slandered so hard....I mean I wouldn't take him in Colorado but I wouldn't take anybody there

One thing about roto grinders is when they slander someone so hard it seems to go the other way
Dude was a Phillie for years, trust me he stinks :lol:. Everybody throws a gem every so often :\.

Last edited:

Dude was a Phillie for years, trust me he stinks :lol:. Everybody throws a gem every so often :\.

That's what I'm saying, he's hit or miss but they made it seem like he was the worst pitcher ever

Late games saved me. Broke even on the day after the atrocious day games :rofl:

Wish I used this lineup all day

the espn DFS help sheet was actually pretty accurate with their picks for draftking will use while building my lineup today

You guys do baseball too? Man, y'all hardcore.

I hope baseball won't take over the great NBA news you guys be helping out with.

i won 7 bucks thanks to calzone yesterday. unfortunately i'm down overall :lol: but still have a bunch of games with great risk-reward remaining.

Back
Top Bottom