OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

what was the highest score by anyone on here ? mine was 61
mean.gif

Any opinions on my line up on FD?

P Jake Arrietta
C Mike Zunino
1B Adam Lind
2B Jace Peterson
3B Aramis Ramirez
SS Troy Tulowitzki
OF Nelson Cruz
OF Angel Pagan
OF AJ Pollock

I got close to cashing on DK's last night but fell short because Lucroy, Seager and Desmond laid goose eggs! I needed them to do anything and I would have cashed

I can't mess with MLB until NBA is done.

Barely find enough RandD time for NBA as it is.

I like the Spurs/OKC game and believe it or not, I like that Cha/Mia game.

Good luck today people.

Today's line ups on DK as of now

Grienke
Paxton
Posey
Freeman
Zobrist
Arenado
Rollins
Cruz
Gomez
Yelich

Deng questionable. Beasley doubtful.

Millsap out

Possible FD line up

Westbrook
McCallum
Wade
Green
Leonard
Ennis
Duncan
Muscala
Kanter

Last edited:
Fav plays today:

pagan
tulo (either spend for elite SS or punt)
Zobrist

Might stack Oakland A's game. Attacking Rangers and Giants staff today.

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Lance Lynn  P[/td][td]18.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]James Paxton  P[/td][td]15.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Buster Posey[/td][td]7.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Matt Adams[/td][td]6.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Aaron Hill[/td][td]6.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Nolan Arenado[/td][td]7.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Troy Tulowitzki[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Sam Fuld[/td][td]5.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Carlos Gomez[/td][td]9.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jason Heyward[/td][/tr][/table]

Fav plays today:

pagan
tulo (either spend for elite SS or punt)
Zobrist

Might stack Oakland A's game. Attacking Rangers and Giants staff today.
u think stacking Seattle against CJ Wilson a good idea? I chose Zunino, Jackson and Cruz

Last edited:
For those that still do NBA, Cousins will be out. Question, would you go Kanter or Justin Hamilton for a tourney?

For those that still do NBA, Cousins will be out. Question, would you go Kanter or Justin Hamilton for a tourney?
Kanter. High o/u and the Spurs are terrible against big men. But if you're looking for value Hamilton and Wright aren't bad options

[table][tr][td]os[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Tyreke Evans[/td][td]35.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Eric Gordon[/td][td]24.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]DeMarre Carroll[/td][td]25.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Brandan Wright[/td][td]16.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Justin Hamilton[/td][td]12.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Goran Dragic[/td][td]29.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]35.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]35.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Man research for baseball is so tedious. I got a few sticky notes at work with baseball info :lol:

I've done zero work and I got something due tomorrow smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom