OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

anyone trying that golf tourney on DK ? $20 to enter better than trying a $20 scratch off

Last edited:
I know jack **** about Golf, don't even know all the rules.
laugh.gif

That's giving money away.
Whats $20 to all the biscuits these sites been giving you fam, keep up that work homie
roll.gif

worth a gamble in my opinion, if you can get all 6 players to make the cut you looking good. 

i dont know a damn thing either but its better then me going and buying a $20 scratchoff

My Red Sox stack smh Imma get it right one of these days. Harang pitching the game of his life wtf

Hope my brews stack come thru tho. Marlins pitcher helping me out a lot rn

anyone trying that golf tourney on DK ? $20 to enter better than trying a $20 scratch off
Bruh, I just went to enter my 3 lineups in that  Millionaire Maker (2,500,ooo in prizes and 1 million to first) and its full.

There were 125k entries and only 4ok were entered at noon today. Wow Wow Wow

mean.gif

Not sure why I thought Turner would be a good idea to play in cash games. The one time i roster him in a month or so he bombs on me. Happens all the time.

Got a Killer Crossover lineup going with Lavine and Kmart left to go.

Thinking of swapping those 2 for Lillard and Afflalo since I can't get a clear answer on Kmart, surely he will play, they have like 6 active players without him.

Just keep him

Got a Killer Crossover lineup going with Lavine and Kmart left to go.

Thinking of swapping those 2 for Lillard and Afflalo since I can't get a clear answer on Kmart, surely he will play, they have like 6 active players without him.

Just keep him
I only thought I had a killer, then I actually looked. Ouch.
[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Zach LaVine[/td][td]11.4%[/td][td]
MIN 26 POR 33 
8:42 2nd
[/td][td]1 REB, 2 AST, 1 STL, 2 PTS[/td][td]8.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Kevin Martin[/td][td]16.6%[/td][td]
MIN 26 POR 33 
8:42 2nd
[/td][td]2 REB, 2 AST, 1 TO, 4 PTS[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]36.5%[/td][td]
HOU 98 SA 110 
0:00 4th
[/td][td]3 REB, 2 AST, 4 STL, 2 TO, 20 PTS[/td][td]33.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Tyler Hansbrough[/td][td]9.0%[/td][td]
TOR 92 CHA 74 
Final
[/td][td]12 REB, 2 BLK, 12 PTS, 1 DDbl[/td][td]32.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Dwight Howard[/td][td]1.5%[/td][td]
HOU 98 SA 110 
[/td][td]11 REB, 1 AST, 1 STL, 3 TO, 16 PTS,1 DDbl[/td][td]33.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]15.9%[/td][td]
HOU 98 SA 110 
[/td][td]4 REB, 2 3PM, 4 AST, 1 STL, 1 TO,22 PTS[/td][td]35.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Patrick Patterson[/td][td]1.6%[/td][td]
TOR 92 CHA 74 
Final
[/td][td]9 REB, 2 3PM, 2 BLK, 8 PTS[/td][td]24.25[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Bismack Biyombo[/td][td]33.5%[/td][td]
TOR 92 CHA 74 
Final
[/td][td]7 REB, 3 BLK, 6 PTS[/td][td]20.75[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td][h5]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 197.25[/h5][/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom