OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Posey 
pimp.gif

Dragic 
pimp.gif

Lol two nights in a row thinking stacking players from a team was a good idea in MLB smh

It takes time man. A lot of hit or miss in mlb. Brewers yesterday, Oakland A's tonight. Both teams everybody targeted and they're stinking.

Then you have Braves go off today out of nowhere lol

Today i picked the right hitters but missed on pitchers :lol:

edit: I know w/ sports betting there are touts but I didn't think they would exist in fantasy... I'm now pegging rotogrinders folks as that officially :lol:

dude bashed CJ Wilson and look who pitched good today :tongue:

Last edited:
I had to completely cut off rotos podcasts.
They had my head completely locked up for a while on NBA.

Lowkey what i think these Rotogrinders dudes do is tell the masses one thing, then do the opposite. Lol

Had a bomb squad last night but 4 players barely played the 4th due to blowouts (Russ, Kawai, Markieff, Carroll)

Also played the late tourney and put up 346.. Highest I ever scored and only chose from 2 games... Learned a lot last night

Last edited:
Stacking high scoring games with value guys playing due to injury is when I have won all my big money.

My next focus is to take down one of those huge GPP's like the Slam on FD or Crossover on DK.

Came in second on the Crossover once but beating a field of 9000 lineups is crazy, so much variance.

Back
Top Bottom