OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Bros, feel me though...please, just for a second
roll.gif
look at all these 0's

[h3]LINEUP[/h3]Close
[table][tr][th=""]
PIR: 14  
[/th][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]
597761.png

[/td][td]J. Fernandez
 P
[/td][td]34.15[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]
326525.png

[/td][td]J. Locke
 P
[/td][td]13.85[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]
8252.png

[/td][td]A. Pierzynski[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]
75580.png

[/td][td]V. Martinez[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]
500845.png

[/td][td]D. LeMahieu[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]
548164.png

[/td][td]N. Castellanos[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]
213748.png

[/td][td]J. Peralta[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]
290204.png

[/td][td]M. Brantley[/td][td]10[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]
199072.png

[/td][td]K. Johnson[/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]
502044.png

[/td][td]J. Martinez[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][/table]
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 61

No Doubt Trout, right.

I need to see

edit: sorry fellas, Im giddy a bit, a bit

happy.gif
Yes, Yes.

Last edited:
20 points from $20g's last night.
Killed it.

If only trout could have did more than 3fps and he had the chance ending the game, I was so hype for a minute.
Still got paid though.

COMPLETE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PIR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Zack Greinke  P[/td][td]37.4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]David Price  P[/td][td]33.2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Wilin Rosario[/td][td]9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Justin Bour[/td][td]9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Jace Peterson[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Carlos Santana[/td][td]15[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Francisco Lindor[/td][td]17[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Kelly Johnson[/td][td]6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Ryan Raburn[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mike Trout[/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 153.60[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: JUL 9 2015 6:52PM EST

I used this yesterday.

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/mlb-grind-down-friday-july-10th-745522

Follow @rotogrinders on Twitter and they will tweet this link daily around 2:30cst( at least they have thelast 3 days)

I was afraid they weren't going to tweet it today so I bactracked yesterdays link and found it myself, they tweeted it shortly after.

Anyway, if you want to find it yourself as opposed to waiting for the tweet follow these steps.

1. go to www.rotogrinders.com

2. click on articles

3. find the MLB Grind down (there is one for batters, one for pitchers, but this one combines them both)

Last edited:
Alot of good information on rotogtinders. I read mostly all their daily articles...beers 6 pack, on the bump, daily batter hub, expert picks, daily pitchers breakdown, etc.

Last edited:
I have a linuep(and 2 other slight variations of that one) that I know, I know is the goods.

So tempted to deplete the DK bank and enter 3 x $300 entries. I'm going to regret it if I don't. I know it.
indifferent.gif

barring any scratches rocking with this in the $5 knuckleball
P Kyle Hendricks P 15.0 swap out
P Chris Young P 11.8 swap out
C Stephen Vogt 7.7 swap out
1B Paul Goldschmidt 11.3 swap out
2B Jason Kipnis 9.1 swap out
3B Alex Rodriguez 8.6 swap out
SS Carlos Correa 9.2 swap out
OF Bryce Harper 10.9 swap out
OF Andrew McCutchen 8.8 swap out
OF Mike Trout 10.4 swap out

[h3]PHR:[/h3]432

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Rickie Fowler[/td][td]65.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Danny Lee[/td][td]61.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Marc Leishman[/td][td]55.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Hideki Matsuyama[/td][td]79.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jordan Spieth[/td][td]93.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Robert Streb[/td][td]68.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: JUL 15 2015 9:03PM EST

UPCOMING 03:57:08

[h3]PHR:[/h3]432

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Paul Casey[/td][td]64.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dustin Johnson[/td][td]74.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Danny Lee[/td][td]61.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Edoardo Molinari[/td][td]0.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Patrick Reed[/td][td]76.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Charl Schwartzel[/td][td]52.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: JUL 15 2015 8:47PM EST

i did a couple of golf games as well. know nothing but jordan spieth :lol: but had to gamble on the lotto ticket

G Ross Fisher 79.5 swap out
G Hideki Matsuyama 79.4 swap out
G Kevin Na 67.1 swap out
G Jordan Spieth 93.1 swap out
G Robert Streb 68.3 swap out
G Bubba Watson 86.0 swap out

Let's hope for some dumb luck for me :lol:

I wanted Na, and still might swap him in one LU for Lee, but iunno man.

:smh:

Last edited:
pimp.gif

sidenote/FYI, grabbed this MLB.tv package over the weekend.

I got the Premium Package for $59 not $79.

Has every game in HD. 
I use my ROKU and stream it to TV, quality is top notch.

My cable provider wanted $229 for the MLB ticket so I told them to pound sand and found this instead, can't wait for MLB to start back up Friday.

Word I love MLB.tv man. Best service in sports. Nothing beats the on demand access as well. Can go back and watch any game I want :pimp:

Word I love MLB.tv man. Best service in sports. Nothing beats the on demand access as well. Can go back and watch any game I want :pimp:
Yea the going back and watching was dope.
I was geeked on the picture quality, straight flames.

Edit: 4:03 am 1st hole and Tiger is in the drink :rofl:
Poor guy

Last edited:
barring any scratches rocking with this in the $5 knuckleball
P Kyle Hendricks P 15.0 swap out
P Chris Young P 11.8 swap out
C Stephen Vogt 7.7 swap out
1B Paul Goldschmidt 11.3 swap out
2B Jason Kipnis 9.1 swap out
3B Alex Rodriguez 8.6 swap out
SS Carlos Correa 9.2 swap out
OF Bryce Harper 10.9 swap out