OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

7600 for Hendricks I wanna say and 5100 for Young. I'd feel better about Young if Alex Gordon was healthy in left but that defense should still be solid.

7600 for Hendricks I wanna say and 5100 for Young. I'd feel better about Young if Alex Gordon was healthy in left but that defense should still be solid.
that guy backing up Gordon is nasty at LF hes pretty good defense but of course Gordon is irreplaceable

DFS Golf :pimp:

Have the top 2 guys in the leaderboards (Dustin J and Zach J) and other guys killing too

^^^Nice.

Thing is, with the British Open the cutline is simple, TOP70 move on, that's it.

As of now it would be basically everyone E or better moves on, any + and you are cut.

Those who teed off early excelled today and the later tee times faced colder, windier conditions.

The tee times will be flipped tomorrow so It should likely even out, higher scores today will be lower scores tomorrow and vice/versa.

So in theory the +'s today will be -'s tomorrow, if the weather conditions are the same which they will be.

I won't feel good until Saturday starts and all my 6 has made the cut, and I don't have any worries in either of my Millionaire Maker lineups.

^^^Nice.
Thing is, with the British Open the cutline is simple, TOP70 move on, that's it.

As of now it would be basically everyone E or better moves on, any + and you are cut.

Those who teed off early excelled today and the later tee times faced colder, windier conditions.
The tee times will be flipped tomorrow so It should likely even out, higher scores today will be lower scores tomorrow and vice/versa.

So in theory the +'s today will be -'s tomorrow, if the weather conditions are the same which they will be.
I won't feel good until Saturday starts and all my 6 has made the cut, and I don't have any worries in either of my Millionaire Maker lineups.

Nice info man. Didn't know all that except that the early tee times had better weather.

Pretty confident in my group and hoping my guys who didn't do so great in the afternoon and bad weather can flourish playing early in good weather

G Ross Fisher 79.5 swap out
G Hideki Matsuyama 79.4 swap out
G Kevin Na 67.1 swap out
G Jordan Spieth 93.1 swap out
G Robert Streb 68.3 swap out
G Bubba Watson 86.0 swap out

Beginner's luck ftw :lol:

Yea the guys who are all atop the leader boards are the guys who had all 6 players on early tee times.

Those numbers are all 200+FPS

G Ross Fisher 79.5 swap out
G Hideki Matsuyama 79.4 swap out
G Kevin Na 67.1 swap out
G Jordan Spieth 93.1 swap out
G Robert Streb 68.3 swap out
G Bubba Watson 86.0 swap out

Beginner's luck ftw :lol:

Haha nice. I'm hoping Matsuyama gets going tomorrow.

As long as my guys make the cut, I'm satisfied

That's the 1st thing I consider in playing Golf, especially in Majors, is those I can trust will make the cut.

In the Masters, I didn't have one player in the top 10  but they all made the cut.

Pay out was nice.

Zach Johnson
Dustin Johnson
Rickie Fowler
Matt Kuchar
Kevin Kisner
Robert Streb

Up big right now. Need Rickie to get the ball rolling

What pitchers you guys rolling out in tourneys? I'm leaning Hendricks but ATL guy is 5-0 at home..

Rolled with Tethran and Lynn as my pitchers.

May the DFS gods forever be in our favors!

Back
Top Bottom