OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

do yall prefer draftkings or fanduel? why?

sorry for all the questions, and many thanks who go out of their way to help answer.

I prefer DK but I play pretty decent volume on both. I just really hate the fact that you can't edit after lock :lol:

If I'm punting a defense with no regard, I might go Jacksonville TBH :lol:

Denver or Cardinals defense?

denver. minnesota traveling to play up in the thin air, wade phillips likes to stack the box and play man on the corners. might be tough for even AP to go off.

do yall prefer draftkings or fanduel? why?

sorry for all the questions, and many thanks who go out of their way to help answer.

I prefer DK but I play pretty decent volume on both. I just really hate the fact that you can't edit after lock :lol:

If I'm punting a defense with no regard, I might go Jacksonville TBH :lol:

wait, on DK or on FD can you not edit? does either let you swap a player out before their individual game starts, or do both lock your entire lineup when the first game is played?

On FD, once the first game starts, you can't edit. DK, you can swap out a player until their individual game starts. Sorry for that confusion. It's not THAT big of a deal. I just missed a decent payday back in NBA season and I've been bitter about it :lol:

I prefer DK slightly for NFL because of the FLEX position that they have. Plus, you get bonuses for 100 yard rushers, 300 yard passers and 100 WR's. Extra little incentive/skill needed there.

Last edited:
On FD, once the first game starts, you can't edit. DK, you can swap out a player until their individual game starts. Sorry for that confusion. It's not THAT big of a deal. I just missed a decent payday back in NBA season and I've been bitter about it
laugh.gif

I prefer DK slightly for NFL because of the FLEX position that they have. Plus, you get bonuses for 100 yard rushers, 300 yard passers and 100 WR's. Extra little incentive/skill needed there.
Totally agree about DK for football.

look at it as not having it come down to a kicker to win or not. would have to suck sweating it out on a damn kicker

On Golden Tate's radio show the topic came up that players have been telling him each game this season that they knew exactly what plays the Lions were gonna run as soon as they lined up in formation. That's a sign of a stale, predictable offense - I wouldn't touch anyone from the Lions off or def and I'd be all over Denver's D

Spend a little higher and get Freeman instead of Gordon cause he's guaranteed more touches. Plus the Texans can't afford to load the box against the run cause Ice/Julio will light them up if they do. Swapping Moncrief for Jones would balance the $

2nd lineup go for Raiders D - better matchup & cheaper play. I'll probably take whoever is playing the Bears every week long as Clausen is under center.

Last edited:

On Golden Tate's radio show the topic came up that players have been telling him each game this season that they knew exactly what plays the Lions were gonna run as soon as they lined up in formation. That's a sign of a stale, predictable offense - I wouldn't touch anyone from the Lions off or def and I'd be all over Denver's D
Man, is he trying to get Caldwell fired.

That should have never left Tate's lips outside of the Lions locker room. That's shady.

I like Hilton this week. Jags have a pretty good pass rush. Colts oline is weak. Luck will look to get the ball out quick to the slot wr....Hilton.

I like Gordon as well. Browns run defense is terrible. Ivory scored twice on them. McCluster almost ran 100 yards on them and Murray lit them up for 125+ yards and a TD.

I also I've never really been a fan of qb/rb combo. I'm for qb/wr since they will both eat if they score.

Last edited:
"–QuintanaZimmerman  and Kazmir  are next up, and all 3 are wild cards. Quintana has been very very solid lately but how much do you trust him? Zimmerman has an ideal matchup with the Braves but does he offer enough upside? Kazmir has been straight doo-doo…but maybe he can reel off a big performance when his team needs him to the most?"

roll.gif

Freeman or Gordon this week? 

Actually rank these 4 RBS:

Gore, Freeman, Gordon, Karlos Williams (Mccoy out)

Last edited:
Everytime the scores show 0 next to the players and just a total at the bottom, I think something shady is going on with DK

Reds stacks is looking money.
pimp.gif

The contrarian play is to stack all underdogs vs Top Pitchers, I don't know why, but it's working.

Gore, Williams, Freeman, Gordon. Could change from now to Sunday for me

Williams is definitely in my cash game line ups I'd Mccoy is out
^^^^^^^ Where do you put Randle in those rankings? 
probably between Freeman and Gordon. But it depends on if Brees play. If Brees play, I think Dunbar will be in play. If McCown plays, Randle is in play. I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom