OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Maybe I'm missing something but why are you sitting on $2300 remaining salary?
I had $50k salary to work with

My man you can't be leaving that much money on the table unless it's a tourney with 2 games or less involved :lol:

Already made up my mind that I'm sticking to 4 teams to make LU's around. Raiders, Colts, Packers and Cincy.

Marvin Jones is my guy this week. That one corner on the Chiefs that always gets cooked by the #2 WR on the opposite team is gonna get destroyed again.

Last edited:
both line ups tentative
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Aaron Rodgers[/td][td]27.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Latavius Murray[/td][td]19.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Karlos Williams[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Randall Cobb  P[/td][td]24.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]T.Y. Hilton[/td][td]12.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Marvin Jones[/td][td]12.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Greg Olsen[/td][td]17.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Melvin Gordon[/td][td]8.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Seahawks[/td][td]13.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Cam Newton[/td][td]24.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Jamaal Charles[/td][td]25.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Karlos Williams[/td][td]14.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Amari Cooper[/td][td]20.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Pierre Garcon[/td][td]13.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Donte Moncrief[/td][td]19.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Greg Olsen[/td][td]17.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Latavius Murray[/td][td]19.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]Seahawks[/td][td]13.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

Man Pujols ho'd me 
laugh.gif

Never really messed with those Vegas qualifiers contests...but I'm going all out this week.

I have someone offering me a straight trade. Dion Lewis for my Amari Cooper.

My runningbacks are Chris Johnson and Melvin Gordon.

My WR's are Calvin Johnson, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper and Pierre Garcon.

Obviously I could use the RB help, what would you do? 12 man league. I got $$ riding on this!

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Garrett Richards P [/td][td]23.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Drew Smyly P [/td][td]27.9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Blake Swihart [/td][td]8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Albert Pujols [/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Jason Kipnis [/td][td]11[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Adrian Beltre [/td][td]23[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Francisco Lindor [/td][td]21[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Andre Ethier [/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Darin Ruf [/td][td]9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mike Trout [/td][td]29[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Fantasy Points: 156.80[/td][/tr][/table]
highest points for me in weeks

I have someone offering me a straight trade. Dion Lewis for my Amari Cooper.

My runningbacks are Chris Johnson and Melvin Gordon.

My WR's are Calvin Johnson, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper and Pierre Garcon.

Obviously I could use the RB help, what would you do? 12 man league. I got $$ riding on this!
I'd post this in the right thread. I also wouldn't trade Cooper for a Belichick RB. I'd want at least an Ingram level player.

There is a hurricane brewing in the Atlantic right now tracking towards the States. If you're playing any Eagles/Skins be prepared for weather to possibly impact the game script. Very slim outside chance of postponement depending on severity also

Last edited:
Never really messed with those Vegas qualifiers contests...but I'm going all out this week.

Then I'll make my move next week :nerd:

With regards to the weather, be very careful if you play CFB. They have really strict rules about in conditions like what's expected.

There is a hurricane brewing in the Atlantic right now tracking towards the States. If you're playing any Eagles/Skins be prepared for weather to possibly impact the game script. Very slim outside chance of postponement depending on severity also
******* up my fantasy as well as real life football enjoyment :smh:.

I personally don't think you should start anyone in that game anyway.

But, I am also a little behind on my research. My wife tends to panic when she sees NY has a slight chance of getting hit by a TS. So, I've been preparing like the end of the world is coming to placate her :lol:

thoughts on this lineup?

Cam Newton QB CAR@TB

Joseph Randle DAL@NO

Latavius Murray OAK@CHI

James Jones WR GB@SF

Amari Cooper WR OAK@CHI

Keenan Allen WR CLE@SD

Greg Olsen TE GAR@TB

Brandon McManus K IN@DEN

Denver Broncos D MIN@DEN

thoughts on this lineup?

Cam Newton QB CAR@TB

Joseph Randle DAL@NO

Latavius Murray OAK@CHI

James Jones WR GB@SF

Amari Cooper WR OAK@CHI

Keenan Allen WR CLE@SD

Greg Olsen TE GAR@TB

Brandon McManus K IN@DEN

Denver Broncos D MIN@DEN

I usually try and not use a RB/WR from the same team. Also, be careful with Allen. Haden will probably be all over him. The secondary as a whole is really good, which is why I am super high on Gordon this week. Overall though, solid team.

Back
Top Bottom