OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Bradley 
sick.gif

how can u put a dud at halftime vs this weak *** washington wings?

Last edited:
Palmer playing like a qb thats never won a postseason game,smh. Of course he's on all my teams. Can't believe I didnt have Brady in at least one lineup.:smh:

I was flirting with a big day no thanks to the offense-less Denver Broncos. I'm taking the Brady/Welker/Gronk stack with arms wide open next week.

So umm.... Gerald Green???

I blame myself for falling for D-Wade being a Drama Queen in his comments. Still cashing but could've flicked dat wrist something serious without that landmine

im absolutely done with PG13. I wont be rostering him for the rest of the year unless he's 5K

Last edited:
And im still not gonna roster him :lol:

Myles Turner showing out on the cheap :x

Steebie, you trippin bro, 3.5X ain't ideal but at least you ain't get Portis'ed with a goose egg.

I'm stumped on approaching HOU/LAC tomorrow. Exact same arena, No travel but someone is liable to soil the linens. Prolly all in on CP3

Quiet in here today I see.

Games like tonight make me wonder why Thornton isn't getting more love in the rotation. Single handedly helping me offset some of the day's losses via the late slate

Stacked the Rockets clippers game... With Harden and Crawford.. JJ outplaying both of em ..SMH .. Welp

I rarely ever post on weekends and I thought I posted this up on Friday. If you're looking for a stat database for NBA that's a little more user friendly than NBA WOWY (IMO), statmuse has been doing me well. You literally just have to type in what you want to know and it pops out stats for you.

hit on a 5x multiplier last night, pretty much got the money back I lost last week

From what I read, it's just his opinion on legality when it comes to the current Texas law.

And I also read that he is under indictment for fraud and is facing jail time :lol:

I think you should still be okay to play.

Back
Top Bottom