OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I get home and see Nerlens Noel is out for the rest of the game... Because of a headache?!
DFS aside, I honestly hope he's okay, cuz that's just strange.

I need to come here and blast players more often. Patterson woke up

Gasol and Butler 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm done paying up for fragile *** players. Sick of dudes like Davis and Howard playing 3 min and leaving the damn game. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

rollin with these guys tonight

rondo
jrue
kcp
bazemore
leonard
casspi
z-bo
ilyasova
drummond

Jackson
Holiday
Bazemore
Crawford
Barnes
Green
AD
Millsap
Gasol

Good luck yall :pimp:

Last edited:
Tonight so trash. I have a line up on DK and i havent seen so many cold streak icon thingy 
mean.gif

I see FD moved Middleton to SG

Back at it after a little break.. last night was a dud and I was doing alright tonight, but Tucker got injured so he's going to hurt my lineups, along with Crawford and Neal not doing enough. Those were the two guys I was unsure on too, so at least that's a positive 
laugh.gif
 and the rest of my picks were good.

Oh well.

My studs did what they were posed to ( Evans, Bron, Millsap, Drummond) but my punts didn't hold up their end of the bargain. Meh . Booker doing his thing so I'm going to be cashing doh .. *shrug*

Last edited:
Second night in a row putting up almost 300 with a 1.25 player, Powell and PJ :lol: :smh:

I think you might get Bosh a little under owned tonight with Capela going up against the Bucks. Revenge game too. Wade, Whiteside, Dragic and Deng out tonight :wow:

Center is where it's gonna be decided I think. You have so many options. I think Gobert might be the chalkier pick. You got Gasol, Jordan, Vuc up top then Olynyk, Zaza in the middle but the value...Frank, Turner (Mahinmi questionable), Boban in a blowout, Hawes are all in great spots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom