OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

So how much did you win fam ?

Also Olympus keep taking advantage of them beginner tourneys. Start going big lol

Last edited:
Wow

Stick with your plan tho seem to be doing something right. You're gonna get it one of these days fam

So how much did you win fam ?

Also Olympus keep taking advantage of them beginner tourneys. Start going big lol
I've played my entire bankroll that last two nights and doubled up each time, barring a $2 double up last night. Went from $10 to $30.

I like winning money, but psychologically its more exciting to be with the big dogs playing $10 and $25 games. Even if I'm playing the same amount of cash across beginner games, it just isn't the same thrill lol

I'm gonna try and take down a GPP tonight.
only $60
sick.gif

Belinelli only got 7 damn DK points I was like 18 away from 1st place when it was all said and done
YOOOO that's wild. Marco had a good matchup too..

$60 is still $60.

Gonna have Boogie and AD in a line up together

Way too cheap at home. Don't care if it's vs Spurs

Gonna have Boogie and AD in a line up together

Way too cheap at home. Don't care if it's vs Spurs
You got me interested so I tried the same thing. Ain't even bad.

McConnell

Hill

Green

Stauskas

Bogdan

Hayward

Porzingis

AD

Boogie

Is it just me or is it really easy to cash in the turbo slates?

Second night playing them I finished top 50 in the sharpshooter and have cashed every night this week

Is it just me or is it really easy to cash in the turbo slates?

Second night playing them I finished top 50 in the sharpshooter and have cashed every night this week
Because the pros aint in there max entering entries.. youll see a few of the pros but they still wont max most of the times

easier field to beat IMO.. 

i love me turbo slates 

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]64.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Nik Stauskas[/td][td]17.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kent Bazemore[/td][td]22.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]24.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Enes Kanter[/td][td]26.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dennis Schroder[/td][td]31.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins[/td][td]53.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Alan Williams[/td][td]12.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Stauskas buns man

Should've played Burks/McDermott if i was going that low

Last edited:
Have Kristaps in every lineup.

Everyone else is doing well though. Kyrie, Ibaka, Covington, Korver. Should be an interesting night. Just need Porzingis to go off and Melo to bring it a little more.

Now if Gobert lays an egg, I'm really done. Can't see that happening tho

Last edited:
Loved Kyrie tonight. Wanted to stack him with IT but couldn't do it. Have kyrie in three lineups. Should have put him in more.

Last edited:
Turned out to be a rough night. Even beginner slates up over 300 to cash. L's everywhere

Westbrook had 84? How?

Last edited:
Why did I roster DeRozan?

I always go cheap at the 2. Derrick Williams is having a better game than DeRozan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom