OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

DeRozan was never real.

Lost by 4 pts and if this schmuck could have just put up half what he normally does then I'm cruising.

He's tired man.

Been carrying the team on probably 20-30fga per on a b2b and 3/4 nights.

So many players on b2b and 3/4 tonight.

Last edited:
Pretty good day
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Ty Lawson[/td][td]30.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Jaylen Brown[/td][td]28[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Terrence Ross[/td][td]35.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins[/td][td]50.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alan Williams[/td][td]36.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jrue Holiday[/td][td]50.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Anthony Davis[/td][td]54.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Bismack Biyombo[/td][td]38.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 325.75
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Nice ^ Ross been hot since going to Orlando.

Running with this in cash.

Conley

Collison

Batum

Stauskas

Middleton

Kawhi

Marvin Williams

Millsap

Gasol

So many options tonight.

Last edited:
Butler should be auto with no Wade

But can I trust him?
I JUST was thinking that.

I think Kawhi is the safer pick. DET allows the 5th fewest fpts to small forwards and both the Bulls and Pistons are bottom 8 in pace of play.

Not saying Jimmy can't have a good night, but as a betting man I have to take Kawhi.

Back
Top Bottom