OFFICIAL DECEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of sold out shoes have hit outlets in large numbers. It's nothing new and I can't see how that's annoying.
Carmines, toro 4s, gamma xis, black toe Is, fear 4s, Olympic 6 and 7s are just a few examples. Nike does outlet releases for jordan products and has been doing it for well over a year now.

It is supposed to be 1 per person BUT that really only holds true if the product is selling fast. If it's sitting, then the product tends to be up for grabs because these managers are now under pressure to make sales.

They are also discouraged from phone orders because it could give the perception that product can't be sold locally therefore it should be sent somewhere where it can be sold locally.
All of this is completely accurate, except the phone order guideline varies by release.  48 hours is the standard, but, like the "one per person" rule, once a few days goes by, they usually don't have an issue.  Especially on slow Wednesdays.

All of this is completely accurate, except the phone order guideline varies by release.  48 hours is the standard, but, like the "one per person" rule, once a few days goes by, they usually don't have an issue.  Especially on slow Wednesdays.
I copped a pair of Shadow 1s through a phone order, and picked up a pair of Gammas from my local outlet. Dudes can't believe I rock the 11s to the gym, but I'm not really a huge fan of any 11s other than the playoff joints. I only picked up the Gammas because of the price, and they were effortless to cop. Can't argue that they are worth the money, but not the hassle.

The WPB Outlet has nothing to write home about.  No additional discounts worth noting.  Only things that caught my eyes were:

Concord Foamposites

Gumbo Penny Posites

Various Flyknit Lunar 2's on the Hash but no additional discount.  Maybe this weekend.

Various Lebron XI's on Hash (Christmas, hornets)

My outlet doesn't get nearly the finds as the others do.

The WPB Outlet has nothing to write home about.  No additional discounts worth noting.  Only things that caught my eyes were:

Concord Foamposites
Gumbo Penny Posites
Various Flyknit Lunar 2's on the Hash but no additional discount.  Maybe this weekend.
Various Lebron XI's on Hash (Christmas, hornets)

My outlet doesn't get nearly the finds as the others do.
That's my outlet as well never seen anything good there.

pimp.gif
 update @sw00sh7

one of the dudes I worked with over in Gilroy before is now the head stock manager @ San Leandro. From what I've been told SL has been getting too many complaints from corporate about multitude of stuff, so I think Chris is clearing out the back and trying to start with a new team. This is just what I've been hearing from old buddy's at Nike. 

for anyone looking for a job @ SL I highly suggest asking for Chris and talk to him in person. Dude's chill. If you don't front and you make yourself presentable there's a good chance you could land a job over there at the SL store. 

December 16, 2014

Ontario, CA

(909) 980-2448
I just got off the phone with someone that works at this outlet and they said they Flyknit Lunar 2s are $119.99. Any idea if the $69.99 was a mismark or if they told me wrong over the phone. Thanks

Last edited:

I just got off the phone with someone that works at this outlet and they said they Flyknit Lunar 2s are $119.99. Any idea if the $69.99 was a mismark or if they told me wrong over the phone. Thanks
you need to give them style and color code of the shoe you're looking for. Because I'm pretty sure that 69.99 one is NOT the only flynit lunar 2 they have.........

you need to give them style and color code of the shoe you're looking for. Because I'm pretty sure that 69.99 one is NOT the only flynit lunar 2 they have.........
I am aware that they may have multiple flyknit lunar 2s. I did not have the style and color code on hand so I told him which color and where they should be located and he came back on the phone a minute or two later and described the color way (white, grey, flyknit lunar 2) and said $119.99 

I am aware that they may have multiple flyknit lunar 2s. I did not have the style and color code on hand so I told him which color and where they should be located and he came back on the phone a minute or two later and described the color way (white, grey, flyknit lunar 2) and said $119.99 

I went to Ontario Mills around 9 This evening and the Flyknit Lunar 2 was priced $119. They probably changed the price after those pictures were taken.

I went to Ontario Mills around 9 This evening and the Flyknit Lunar 2 was priced $119. They probably changed the price after those pictures were taken.
I'm pretty sure they were $69.99 when I went that night. I've seen Flyknit Lunar 2s around that price before. SMH if they raised the prices.

The Black pair and the White/Grey pair (I think color codes are 011 and 100, respectively), are 119.99, and anything else is 69.99, if I recall correctly.  There was a brief sale on Black Friday, so maybe the endcap never got changed back, or a lazy employee didn't notice there were differences in prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom