Official Dedication 3 Post....New SONGS LEAK!! ...Release Date 11/14/08

only listened to !$*% pleaser and was HEAVILY noddin, and i DONT f wit wayne no more.

They need to give my boy Drake a Gangsta Grillz that would be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Someone needs to just shot dude in the neck and destroy his voice box. Anything that comes out of his mouth is worthless (nh).

I haven't listened to anything past the Shootout (radio rip), so I am hoping the tape sounds good when I listen to it all at one time.

I do remember him saying that D3 would be exposure for some of the other artists affiliated with Young Money. I'm ready for those 20 exclusive tracks hesaid he is going to release after D3 drops on his website.

Originally Posted by JustBlaze1906

I haven't listened to anything past the Shootout (radio rip), so I am hoping the tape sounds good when I listen to it all at one time.

I do remember him saying that D3 would be exposure for some of the other artists affiliated with Young Money. I'm ready for those 20 exclusive tracks he said he is going to release after D3 drops on his website.
he doesn't have a website
smh.gif
smh.gif

youngmoneyent been empty for like a year now so youll probably wait for those 20 "exclusive" tracks for a long time. this dude is way too scatteredwith his projects.. i wanna see him actually get some of his stuff done like for example what happened to that B.A.G mixtape? i cant feel my face? bloodbrothers?
eyes.gif

Well...I feel you on that whole website thing. But I'm just saying what homie said about the 20 other tracks he was going to release.

He released the B.A.G. mixtape. I got that one.

I Can't Feel My Face is caught up in label politics. From what I know, that album has BEEN done.

Blood Brothers...you're guess is as good as mine.

i dont think that bag mixtape was the official wayne release.. it was just a compilation of tracks that leaked in a two month period. im waiting for i cantfeel my face more then anything.. the mixtape was vicious.

Originally Posted by rare23

i dont think that bag mixtape was the official wayne release.. it was just a compilation of tracks that leaked in a two month period. im waiting for i cant feel my face more then anything.. the mixtape was vicious.
You probably right. Oh well, LOL. I do know "Smokin' Section" off that tape was crazy.

Yea, that ICFMF mixtape was ridiculously crazy. To this day, I can let that whole tape ride without skipping a track.

if he sings on this whole mixtape I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THAT I AM NOT A LIL WAYNE FAN ANYMORE I can no longer defend this....since it gets himso much more fame and a stronger fanbase I won't knock him for stepping out the box but I won't be a fan of it personally.....I rocked with it as longas I could....

Yo anybody who's already found the whole thing can I get a PM of a link? whether it's to a torrent or whatever, I just need it.

^^^You sure? Drama's site said it was droppin today, I just noticed it wasn't up on his site yet.

^^^ yea...if it was out now i'm 99% sure it would be on the places where i get my music....it might be out later today but the mtv article said thursday

Is Sqad Up back with Wayne or just Gutta? I know they gotta be mad lol. They leave Yung Money right before Wayne really blows up and then head over toFlip's label and Flip been MIA.

Back
Top Bottom