Official Dedication 3 Post....New SONGS LEAK!! ...Release Date 11/14/08

get silly freestyle sounds pretty good actually...haven't respected a track he's done this much since Knuck if You Buck Freestyle.

pushed back till the 13 and yea does dude even have an official website that he said he would put those exclusive 20 tracks on......oh and justblaze your blogson point bro got that on my myspace fam keep doing your thing got everyone in tucson checking that on the daily!

I Feel That Jae Millz Shouldn't Have Sign To Young Money It Was A Big Mistake For Him. Lately Wayne Has Been Making Completely Trash

*Track List*
1. Welcome Back
2. Dedication 3 feat. Mack Mane, Willie The Kid, Gudda Gudda
3. What Else Is The To Do
4. thingy Pleaser feat. Jae Millz
5. Ain't I feat. Jae Millz
6. You Love Me You Hate Me
7. Bang Bang feat. Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda
8. The Other Side feat. La The Darkman, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda
9. My Weezy feat. Shanell, Lil Twist & Tyga
10. A Dedication
11. She's A Ryder feat. Gudda Gudda
12. Still I Rise feat. Nicki Manaj
13. Magic feat. Gudda Gudda
14. Do's & Don'ts Of Young Money
15. Whoever You Like feat. Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
16. That Was Easy
17. Get Bizzy feat. Gudda Gudda
18. I Got That Gangsta feat. La The Darkman & Willie The Kid
19. A Message To The DJ's
20. Stuntin feat. Drake
21. Dedicated
22. Put On For The Game feat. Tyga & Gudda Gudda

That $%++ just looks and feels terrible
ohwell.gif

Just goes to show you, no matter whose tape it is, count on Drama force feeding LA and Willie down your throat.

Gangsta Grillz fell off almost as hard as Lil Wayne.

stupid willie the kid and la the darkman. why they gotta be on all the gangsta grillz. them jokas aint even in young money.
mad.gif
i hope there is a no willie verison soon.

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

stupid willie the kid and la the darkman. why they gotta be on all the gangsta grillz. them jokas aint even in young money.
mad.gif
He giving yall these mixtapes for free the least he can do is advertise his artist he aint really forcing it down your throats you can hit yourskip button if u want to. The way its looking WDK an LAD might be the best part of the mixtape.

Originally Posted by ej205

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

mad.gif
He giving yall these mixtapes for free the least he can do is advertise his artist he aint really forcing it down your throats you can hit your skip button if u want to. The way its looking WDK an LAD might be the best part of the mixtape.

roll.gif
best part of mixtape
roll.gif
you must aint heard that get silly remix. wayne and gudda gudda ripped it. itaint like drama doing us a favor by giving it away. wayne gave away all the squad up mixtapes for free.

btw when is it dropping? at midnight?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom